Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I even sent text messages with photos to a few friends in Sydney last year, 2-3 weeks later I got calls from other herpers offering me Jags. I asked for photos and the funny thing was, the pics of the so called for sale jags were my own snakes........

How did their prices compare? =)

Turtle.....

I have been told that there are numerous other lines of Jags out there. However to date not one person has been able to show me a Jag that didnt come from either Simon or myself.

I even sent text messages with photos to a few friends in Sydney last year, 2-3 weeks later I got calls from other herpers offering me Jags. I asked for photos and the funny thing was, the pics of the so called for sale jags were my own snakes........

pics or they dont exist........

Barra, there are definitely other jag lines out there. My guess is some of those keeper just dont want to show what they have just yet. Be patient.

I believe the same goes for the other morphs! Don't tell me they are not here yet. I'm not quite sure how zebras and granites will be explained to the authorities though?

I think Zebras could be explained, but granites on the other hand....that might be little harder.

The parents that produced this RPM/JAG look like they will succesfully reproduce again this season, the father is the WHITE RPM/JAG I have posted before and looking at that juvenile and others from the same pairing I am starting to think they are possible axanthics......

It looks like I will breed ALBINO RPM/JAGS this season, so in time I will try for SNOW carpets and SNOW RPM/JAGS, so its only a matter of time to prove it out.......

What's this ?????another variant to try and remember......a SNOW carpet and/or SNOW PRM, please explain!!!!!!! I see someone mentioned a ZEBRA type jag, is that a black snake with white stripes or a white snake with black stripes??????

Barra, there are definitely other jag lines out there. My guess is some of those keeper just dont want to show what they have just yet. Be patient.

I have been patient and still nobody has come up with the goods. I know quite a few well connected keepers in Sydney and Melbourne and they too have not seen other lines. SMOKE and MIRRORS........

There is going to be thousands of them for sale this coming season. :lol:

I have been patient and still nobody has come up with the goods. I know quite a few well connected keepers in Sydney and Melbourne and they too have not seen other lines. SMOKE and MIRRORS........

They are definitely here, I have personally seen and held them.

Might be like the albino BHP's I hear stories about a couple of times a year.

We would all be a little nieve if we thought only hundreds of greens were smuggled and nothing else.
Just because there not showing up on APS (few thousand members) you cant rule out them not being in the rest of the herp community.

There is going to be thousands of them for sale this coming season. :lol:

I beg to differ, I keep hearing this but its simply not the case. Sure its a co dom morph, but the reality is you only get half a clutch at best.
eg RPM/JAG to a Jungle you get an average of 12 eggs, 5-6 of those will be RPM/JAGS if you hatch 100%. Thats alot of snake to get thousands....... There will be around 5-6 keepers maximum that will breed them this season and myself and sxr are amongst them.

Also what I keep hearing is people will cross them over the biggest coastal they can find and produce 50 eggs. OK this will happen, but all it will do is produce 20 or so very average Coastal RPM/JAGS. Its quality not quantity........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back