Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rupes

Reaction score
Hi,
just posting to see if anyone has any photos of a Jungle X GTP, i saw some picture of this last year, but can not find them no my hard drive,
Just if anyone has the pics can u please post them.
Cheers Tammy

No that would be the JPXGTP.

Sounds like something a rev-head p-plated would hot up!

I have heard of a guy in Sydney who is attempting this. Rupes, were the pics you saw of animals here in Australia?

some guy in Qlds had a clutch..,, i cant find the picture or the website!! thats why i asked.. like a year ago.. they looked like very nice/ diffrent.. also about the same time i was chatting to a qlds jungle breeder he also mentioned so and so jungle cross green, and i was yeh i seen the pics on the net.. and now i cant find them

These are from another forum. Carprodos - Hybrid mongrels. I think they are ugly myself.

carpondros_005.jpg

charpondro1xi.jpg

carpondro.jpg

Hmmm, those colours don't really appeal to me either!

thanks craig... ewww to the 1st two pictures, just was bugging me cause i lost the picture

I wouldnt call it a carprondo, a fresh water fish and a musical composition, doesnt make any sense.
wouldnt it be a carpondro?

I actually like all those pics too. Personally im not worried bout hybrids I think some of them look better than the pure ones JMO and im sure 98% of people wont agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back