Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No soccer on SBS mate other than commentary so I don't know whet people are talking about

Tempted yes, there's the slides in Coney Island, we use them occasionally, head first, on chairs, standing up :twisted:
I think one guy dislocated his finger on there but he said he did it in a door at home :roll:

Rennie said:
Tempted yes, there's the slides in Coney Island, we use them occasionally, head first, on chairs, standing up :twisted:
I think one guy dislocated his finger on there but he said he did it in a door at home :roll:

I am still on the floor hehehehe.

Germany V Costarica (sp>?), kick off at about 2 i think so no score as yet will keep u informed if im not passed out by then.
Pete we've got fox at college so i think its on that!!

Having been there I know what you're talkin about Rennie....so its even funnier coz I got the visuals too!!

Hey pete- is that a frilly on your head or are you just pleased to see me LMAO!

(Sorry- am in a nutty mood- couldn't help it!!)

Hey pete- is that a frilly on your head or are you just pleased to see me LMAO!
i get this 1 your calling him a dick head?!

Sick! I want to see Costarica win and knock the host country out in the first game! :lol:
This thread is going off!
I just noticed that we've got 126 posts already, it took about a week or so to get that high last time I'm sure.

Thanks Jordo!!!! :) :)

And Marie, surely you already know that I'm really just happy to see you!!! Nothing's changed from Perth

Ya know, an hour ago there were 30 odd people on here and none of them commenting. I thought to myself that they must be online but away from their computers, no dramas, I do that often. But now they have all logged off so they must have at least turned up. None of them posted anything. too sad.

Anyway, I will be off to bed soon (this isn't Perth Marie). Long live Late Night Posts!!!!

no pete! don't leave us yet
as you're doing requests how about a few pics of your diamond babies? pretty please?

And its easy for you Nick. It is only Friday afternoon for you and you live in a country that actually knows how to play football.

Sick! I want to see Costarica win and knock the host country out in the first game!
wouldn't mind seeing an upset like that myself lol

oh beauty!!
thanks Pete
I bet youre just off to watch the soccer then, I've got to see if I can tune the TV in.

I would never call Pete one of those Jordo :D He's one of the good guys :D

You're sweet Pete- how many beers have you had? LMAO!

Rennie- I'm like the eveready bunny- I can just keep goin and goin and goin and goin...you get the picture :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back