Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

markinaus said:
I am in Blackwater central QLD ,coalmine plenty of snakes.

That sounds like fun, wrong time of year though for herping :(
I'm not looking forward to the next 2 nights, the come together festival is here, so we'll be babysitting 3300 drunk idiots, I'd much rather BE one of the drunk idiots! :twisted:

I wondered coz u look familiar Rennie- and I wondered ifn I saw you when I was out there (and at the park) in July 2004. :D

I only had one ride- the one that goes up and down and round n round. Can't remember what its called now. Barely fit my fat ass in there....next time I visit I'mma be a bit skinnier I reckon...:D

It is freezing here Marie. and I am not dressed enough either. Thank God for beer!!!!

We have a heater in here that one of the guards brought in, God forbid that work should supply a luxury like that :roll: . But I feel sorry for the people that actually have to walk around out there, its freezing outside, especially when it rains, which it has been off and on for nearly the last week. I'm glad I'm in control now!

WOOHOO, GO COSTA RICA!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's a security guard at Luna Park in Sydney :)

Sorry to steal ya thunder Rennie :p

And Pete left....:( We're running out of stopouts!

I'm back, like AntLady said, control room operator and I'm 24 next month.

I have 3 childrens pythons, 2 diamonds, a bredli, 5 beardies and 3 turtles.

i havent been to lunar park since i was 6 and I am 43 now .Is it worth going to we have dream world , movie world ,sea world. and all that up here on GOLD COAST .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back