Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe heres a few ull see if u google ;)

bite.jpg
bite3.jpg

thats once he got the bugger off LOL

LOL cant go past this fella :)

snake_bite.jpg

again : just was good for a laugh.. and the blood.

Dam the top two look sooo painful. What the snake do shake?

One from a male carpet. More a shock as I thought I had him in enough of a headlock that he couldn't get me while I was cleaning his cage - the ungrateful little...

But forget snake bites!!! I grabbed an escaped cockatiel at work today and it grabbed my finger and ground its beak in (as I was running through the store screaming at customers to move That hurt ten times more

it didnt say what sorta snake it was.. just had a b4 and after looks bloody nasty id say it bite and shaked tho.

One from a male carpet. More a shock as I thought I had him in enough of a headlock that he couldn't get me while I was cleaning his cage - the ungrateful little...

But forget snake bites!!! I grabbed an escaped cockatiel at work today and it grabbed my finger and ground its beak in (as I was running through the store screaming at customers to move That hurt ten times more

i know what you mean i was moving house and had move my cockatiel into a travel cage he didnt like that idea he bit me so hard i had a chunk missing from my finger for two weeks

Not a snake, and an oldish picture I have posted a few times...

...unfortunately there was not enough blood to capture with a camera ;)

Attachments

• Ackiebite1.JPG
    Ackiebite1.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 55
  • Ackiebite2.JPG
    Ackiebite2.JPG
    159.5 KB · Views: 69
Not a snake, and an oldish picture I have posted a few times...

...unfortunately there was not enough blood to capture with a camera ;)

Aaaahhh he's sooo cute dosen't look like he'd hurt a fly:lol::lol:;)

The luxury of keeping MD's is that I'm completely bloody injury free - but now i want to be bitten - i feel all left out..

It wasn't particularly painful, but as you can see - after 10mins of shaking his head trying to remove a chunk of flesh - it becomes a bit uncomfortable and the redness spreads ;)

...I swear, the only time he would take a break from trying to take a chunk with him was when he would try and gnaw his teeth in further! :)

The luxury of keeping MD's is that I'm completely bloody injury free - but now i want to be bitten - i feel all left out..

i'm with you got tag by my baby beardi but no blood:( i want blood:evil: so i can post pics

Sorry about the quality, it was recorded using the video function on my digi.

And here is an actual bite, blood included. :)

Attachments

• Bredli Bite.jpg
    Bredli Bite.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 44
haha MrBredli nice video mate.

that snake was all like "ROOOAAOAORRRR!!!!!"

I hope that pic of MrBredlis hand is not a consequence of the BHP shown. I own her now and hope she doesn't tag me like that ;)

lol beardies dont really draw blood..

Mine has ;) :lol:

She bit me by accident and damn did it hurt. In fact it was three or four weeks ago and I can still see a mark on my finger where it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back