Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are also a range of other items going as well, inlcuding passes to zoos and wildlife parks.

As you said, money goes to a great cause, to help the family of the late, and great, Tim Nias.

Get behind the auction guys.It is a very good cause afterall and it will be good to know the herp community can do something nice for their own kind.

They are auctioning a 3yo Land Mullet with free enclosure, and the mullet is beautiful, There are thermostats, tickets, pythons, lizards, everything!

Heres a list:

6 x Family Passes to the Australian Reptile Park
2 x Family Passes to Taronga Park Zoo
2 x Family Passes to Melbourne Zoo
1 x Family Pass with Behind the Scenes Tour (reptile Dept) at Healsville Sanctury
3 functions at Crocodile Encounters (birthday party, pre school, club talk etc)
Microclimate Ministat 300
Multimedia Computer System
Dual core 3.5GHz + CPU, 1GB RAM, 250GB SATA HDD, Dual Layer lightscribe DVD-RW, 256MB VGA card, 19" LCD and multimedia keyboard mouse and speakers. I'll even throw in a webcam and if you want more, just ask and bid high - This has been donated by Simon Budden and Family
1 hatchling Jungle Python donated by Michael (AKA Curly)
1 yearling Male Diamond Python donated by Shane and Vanessa
1 baby Diamond Python donated by Daniel Gilbertson
1 yearling Bredli Python donated by Mike Donavan
1 young male Coastal Python donated by Greg Beckett
2 baby Coastal Pythons donated by Nick Maxfield
1 possible het Male Darwin Python donated by Nick Maxfield
1 female het Darwin Carpet Python donated by Mark and Pia (with half proceeds going to Ryan and Lucy and the other half to the Leukaemia Foundation)
1 hatchling Bredli Python donated by Paul and Melissa Berridge
1 hatchling Childrens Python donated by Paul and Melissa Berridge
1 hatchling Male Coastal Carpet Python donated by Darren from Strictly Reptiles
1 hatchling SA Murray Darling Python donated by Wayne Larcombe

Please get behind this auction and give all of your support.

*SL stomps angrily around the room* GRRRRRR If only I didnt live in WA I would be SO in on that.

Gillsy - A Herping Legend

I tried to open my ac there to bid but haven't received an email yet, so i can't get into it. Come on, come on times atickin away..

You should be bothered to open an account there gaara, Tim Nias was a top guy and very well respected herper. All the money raised will to Lucy and Tims son Ryan. Get behid this people it is for a great cause.

Why can't APS also run a benefit for Tim so we don't have to got to the other site, as some of us aren't welcome there! We could also donate animals for Tim's family!

Cheers

Why can't APS also run a benefit for Tim so we don't have to got to the other site, as some of us aren't welcome there! We could also donate animals for Tim's family!

Cheers

Lets see, I think it was wednesday I asked if they would like to be involved.
I didnt recieve a reply.
I'd love to see you put something up. Their is a fund set up ar ARP so you could liaise with John to deposit the funds
Its not to late.

If anyone wants to place but cant for whatever reason i would be happy to place a bid on their behalf.

Cheers

Consequence emailed this request to us a couple of days ago, Thanks mate.
We all agreed that we would like to give people the opportunity here on APS to contribute to a fundraiser for the family of Tim Nias.

Sorry, we didn't get it posted up quicker.

Here's the link to the thread we have started : http://www.aussiepythons.com/showthread.php?t=52348

ok im on the site but where do i find the auction ???

"Click" on the Forums section, then scroll down to the "Site Related" forums area.
And you wil find a forum dedicated to the Auctions called,

"Tim Nias Benefit
Forum for our Tim Nias benefit"

Although most are active and still on the homepage, so you shouldnt have any trouble finding them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back