Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh decisions decisions. If only Shane had some caramels like Craig, or Craig had some now :(

How big is it going to be? Like will it be the sort of thing you walk arround and see everything in 20 mins. Or are there going to be like talks/ativities/things through out the day?

Brucey, where is Ultimate Reptile Supplies? (You mentioned they had coastals - hatchies?)

If any one is looking for turtles we have a member with 60 hatchling turtles, including saw shells, long necks and short necks availible for sale at the Macherps Expo on Sunday.

For those of you in the area, the MacHerps meeting is on tomorrow night, so updates will probably be provided then. And Rob Johnson is giving the talk.

:p

Hix

Great, will be there to sign up and check it out...

How big is it going to be? Like will it be the sort of thing you walk arround and see everything in 20 mins. Or are there going to be like talks/ativities/things through out the day?

How long it takes really depends on you. Just as you could walk through the reptile display at the zoo in 20 minutes you could certainly do this in 20 minutes. But spend 1 minute each at 50 animals and there is 50 minutes. Spend 5 minutes on each of the 15 stalls and there is another 75 minutes. Listen to the 15 minute talks from AFTCRA and Sydney Wildlife and there is another 30 minutes. Listen to the talk from the Professor of Veterinary Scicen who is setting up the avian & reptile hospital at Sydney Uni and there is another 30 minutes. Buy lunch and there is at least 20 minutes. Check out the many animals that will be for sale and spend 15 minutes doing that. Chat to the APS folk for 10 minutes. All up that is 230 minutes or very close to 4 hours!!!!!!

so dont turn up at 2pm.

Getting closer!

Still room for more animals to be entered too guys, so if you want a chance to win a prize, get those forms in and be there at 9am!

can I suggest anyone attending has a name tag with their aps username so we can all put face and names together? We'll be there...with name tag...

I'll be there with my Gaara tag on; you fools best be packin' heat if you wanna start anything ;)

can I suggest anyone attending has a name tag with their aps username so we can all put face and names together? We'll be there...with name tag...

Haha that's actually not a bad idea... Will definetly come up to you to say hi. And will wear one if I find some sticky stuff there. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back