Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey glimmerman are you taking any of your angle heads?

Last edited by a moderator:
No mate. They never got back to me (organisers) so I'm not taking them. Just my Port Mac Carpet, childreni & stimisoni for display plus some bredli & Port Macs for sale

sweet mate looking forward to seeing your port macs :) cause im after a female yearling

No worries mate, be good to meet you.
I only have Port Mac hatchies at this stage. Wait till next year mate and I will have some:lol: :rolleyes: :lol:

Are you excited yet mate? Hurry up you've only got 2.15hrs to get there. I'm actually making the effort for this one!

See you there!

Well the Mac Herp show was good.I got myself a hatchy Black Headed Monitor I'm very happy with it.Thanks Bigguy.

I expected it to be big, i never expected it to be huuuuuuuuuuuge. petejohnson64 and pbolomey and the president Jeff Armstrong put in an awful lot of work for this show, they should be very impressed with themselves.
I still find it funny thought when you have non reptile people turn up and look at some animals like one woman did today and say "oh how #$%^&*# ugly is that oh i don't like that"! The funnier thing was that she was so huge she would've been at least 160kg so really who has a right to judge????
Was good to see all my old favourites there, always love catching GarthnFay and Slatey but wish i could've harassed Glimmerman just a wee bit more. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Simone.

The show wasnt bad at all. Some really nice well kept animals on show which were a credit to the keepers. A nice variety aswell.
I am always amazed however at the amount of rude people in the world. Pushing infront as soon as you get to an enclosure, elbowing and being a general pain in the ****. Alot of the parents left alot to be desired aswell telling kids to just push in to look at whatever they wanted.
*sigh*
Anyway, thanks to the organizers and people who showed off the reps :)

Oh and i also forgot to mention seeing peterescue and Rennie, and a few others, but funny enough when you meet some members in the face it's only then that you realise you have known them prior to APS, like ihave herps for example. Good to see you again buddy.

Simone.

Oh hell yeah, that irritated me too Strange1, the little derro children with their mullets and rats tail hair cuts banging on the glass and bothering the animals...At one point codered was trying to take his geckos out and pack them up when three children just swarmed him in a bid to see what was in the enclosure. I almost considered asking codered if he wanted me to remove the annoying blighters from his immediate vicinity.

Yes Gaara there was some very pushy kids and parents there.I saw a few kids there and heard them say that they wanted to steal the Burn's Dragon so I told 1 of the stall people to keep an eye on them.

Yeah there was some definite barrel scrapers out there today, and I was only there for the last 2 hours of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back