Mac Herps Show - 30 March - Bigger & Better

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yay jacquis coming!!!! now you all know me......big guy with the mullet and the FND...;).....feel free to say gday if you seee meee.....refer to my profile if you dont know...

ps i just got a haircut ;)

cheers
matt

WEAPON - It starts at 10am and ends 4pm...get there early mate, will be a lot of animals on display and heaps to check out...

Gonna be a great day guys and girls - spending tomorrow trying to make some enclosures look respectable for the day and i'll see you all there - hopefully meet a few new ones too...

does anyone have peters num im able to help at the show all day just got outta working pm me if any one has it thanks

im gonna be the one with black and white nail polish on wooo! im flying tonight yey sooo excited going to taronga tomoro then to macherps the next day haha im sooooo happy :p its keeping my mind off my prang too lol which is excellent!

im bringing my lic book anyways even though im not really gonna be buying at the day..
i cant flippin sit still! hehe

Nat ;)

wow awsome sign if people are flying down! so pumped for it!

i can;t wait will have a great day and pick up my bredli.i'm working there from 10-11 i will most likely have a shirt on that says its all good when your the big dude on it.

Omg Omg 2 Days And I Got A Huge Zit! /suicide! Omg

lol oh know right before the big party ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back