Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking good is it in an exo terra? I was tempted by some of those cheap Jungles!

yer i got it on ebay cheap pet shops want to much

Congrats on your first Snake and a Stimmie, gotta love a Stimmie. How big is your exo,...the lil fella might feel more comfortable/secure and feed a little better in a smallish area like a large lunch box size till he grows a bit. Anyway all the best with him/her. I will be getting my second Stimmie (Hatchie) at the end of March hopefully.

i got two on ebay 1 45x45x60 with stand for 100 bucks and 30x30x45 101 bucks
small one had more bids don't know why

Was a good day lots of great snakes and other reptiles for sale. Congrats on your 1st snake mate :)

will do i have to feed him on tuesday so i'll try and take a photo if hes not shy

grats on your simmie:D
i am getting a simmie when i turn ten in bout 4months i am pretty nerves:?
but i have been asking since i was three 7YEARS NOW!
i know a lot about snakes like if u live in austalia u cant get corn snakes:x
stimmies only get 1meter long PERFECT SIZE,especially for beginners:Dfemales lay seven to 20 eggs.CAN'T WAIT;)

i have never got answered on 1 0f these PLEASE ANSWER ASAP

Stimson's python!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

images

i do most types of snakes including world wide snakes.
i live in austalia BUT, i know world wide snakes and other animals and bugs

i am going to say the top 10-20 list of best breeds of snakes and remember

i am going to say the top 10-20 list of best breeds of snakes and remember always get a captive breed.
1 the best snake especially for beginners is the SIMSON'S PYTHON MAX LENGTH is 1 metere

2PYGMY PYTHON. this snake is the worlds smallest snake with a max length of 60 CM for this snake it is just as good as getting 1 1.2m snake ig u get 2 of em.

3 the BLACK HEADED PYTHON this snake is 3meters along with the corn snake this snake is kept by BOB IRWIN and BINDI IRWIN it isnon agresivegood to keep not for people unexpirenced especially peeps under 15.

4CARPET python this snake is 3 meters long pretty easy to care for especially wth expirence

5 GARTER SNAKE this snake reaches bout 1.2 m these are good if u want to handle your snake a bit rarely bites and its very small

6 BALL PYTHON this snake reaches a max length of 2m this snak is small but a lil bit FAT a good snake for beginners . this snak has a reputation for not eating food if habitat is not very good but can survive 7months wth out food.

7WOMA PYTHON this snak is only 0.5 m loner then the corn snake with a max lengnth of 2.5 m this snake is simialar to the carpet python.

8THE GHOPHER SNAKEis a medium sized snake bout 2 m this snake is found all over the web so easy to answer al your questions.

9 OLIVE PYTHON this snake is a huge snake around5-6m!this snake is easyly found at zoos so easy 2 see what they look like and should.

10th ROUGH SCALED PYTHON is a thin long snake 2m it is a pretty hard to take care for u would need 2 a least had 5 other snakes before this1

11th KING SNAKE this snake is on my list last coz of it is pretty agresive and hard to care for max length is about 2.1m

grats on your simmie:D
i am getting a simmie when i turn ten in bout 4months i am pretty nerves:?
but i have been asking since i was three 7YEARS NOW!
i know a lot about snakes like if u live in austalia u cant get corn snakes:x
stimmies only get 1meter long PERFECT SIZE,especially for beginners:Dfemales lay seven to 20 eggs.CAN'T WAIT;)

i have never got answered on 1 0f these PLEASE ANSWER ASAP

Stimson's python!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

images

i do most types of snakes including world wide snakes.
i live in austalia BUT, i know world wide snakes and other animals and bugs

i am going to say the top 10-20 list of best breeds of snakes and remember

i am going to say the top 10-20 list of best breeds of snakes and remember always get a captive breed.
1 the best snake especially for beginners is the SIMSON'S PYTHON MAX LENGTH is 1 metere

2PYGMY PYTHON. this snake is the worlds smallest snake with a max length of 60 CM for this snake it is just as good as getting 1 1.2m snake ig u get 2 of em.

3 the BLACK HEADED PYTHON this snake is 3meters along with the corn snake this snake is kept by BOB IRWIN and BINDI IRWIN it isnon agresivegood to keep not for people unexpirenced especially peeps under 15.

4CARPET python this snake is 3 meters long pretty easy to care for especially wth expirence

5 GARTER SNAKE this snake reaches bout 1.2 m these are good if u want to handle your snake a bit rarely bites and its very small

6 BALL PYTHON this snake reaches a max length of 2m this snak is small but a lil bit FAT a good snake for beginners . this snak has a reputation for not eating food if habitat is not very good but can survive 7months wth out food.

7WOMA PYTHON this snak is only 0.5 m loner then the corn snake with a max lengnth of 2.5 m this snake is simialar to the carpet python.

8THE GHOPHER SNAKEis a medium sized snake bout 2 m this snake is found all over the web so easy to answer al your questions.

9 OLIVE PYTHON this snake is a huge snake around5-6m!this snake is easyly found at zoos so easy 2 see what they look like and should.

10th ROUGH SCALED PYTHON is a thin long snake 2m it is a pretty hard to take care for u would need 2 a least had 5 other snakes before this1

11th KING SNAKE this snake is on my list last coz of it is pretty agresive and hard to care for max length is about 2.1m

PS i hope i helped can u guys answer these questions
are you stimmies nippy?

do use feed it mice or rats and do they taste diffrent to a snake? if so which one is more pre-feared

CAN u plz answer these questions
1 are your stimmys nippy

2,3,4 do rate and mice taste diffrent to snakes?if so which 1 is most preferd?andhow lond do u need 2 freeze ur food before its dead?

answer asap lookin for a chat

do rats and mice tast diffrent to snakes?

Mighty mosse i see u

Woma python is 2.5 m

Last edited by a moderator:
Buggyboy

:Dhello plz DON'T get a BURMESE PYTHON:? they are the 5th biggest snake:( FAT, LONG:(
AGGRESIVE:evil:.they are DEVILS:evil:

:Dhello plz DON'T get a BURMESE PYTHON:? they are the 5th biggest snake:( FAT, LONG:(
AGGRESIVE:evil:.they are DEVILS:evil:

Theyre illegal in australia :rolleyes:
All exotic snakes are illegal in Australia. And theyre actually the 3rd largest snake in the world.
Please dont give out advice if you don't really know much about the laws here or the care of snakes.
Womas arent similar to Carpet Pythons at all.
Mighty moose has done his research. By the way there is no "best" beginner snake.
Please research more and get experience before giving out advice.

Last edited:
Buggyboy

FALSE,

1st longest snake is the reticulated python

2 ANACOND 2nd longest

3 rock python 3rd longest

4 KING COBRA 4th longest

5 is the BURMESE PYTHON:p

i have done plenty of research got the info from david pearson himself.:D

Theyre illegal in australia :rolleyes:
All exotic snakes are illegal in Australia. And theyre actually the 3rd largest snake in the world.
Please dont give out advice if you don't really know much about the laws here or the care of snakes.
Womas arent similar to Carpet Pythons at all.
Mighty moose has done his research. By the way there is no "best" beginner snake.
Please research more and get experience before giving out advice.

Um? Why was I included in this ? I was just asking about the enclosure haha?

FALSE,

1st longest snake is the reticulated python

2 ANACOND 2nd longest

3 rock python 3rd longest

4 KING COBRA 4th longest

5 is the BURMESE PYTHON:p

i have done plenty of research got the info from david pearson himself.:D

reticulated python 8.7m +
GREEN anaconda 8m (still debatable)
african rock python 6m
scrub python 5.5m - 8.5m
burmese python. 5.8m
umm all of these snakes are bigger than a king cobra which averages 4m with the largest ever recorded length being 5.7m.
so you have done plenty of research huh?

ummm it is the smallest python, correct but if you want to get technical the smallest snake in the world is the Barbados Threadsnake (Leptotyphlops carlae) which only gets to 10cm

Last edited:
Buggyboy

do u 2 know each other ?

i might tell freinds bout this web so i can have more KNOWN peeps to talk 2:D

do u 2 know each other?

i might tell my freinds bout this web so i can talk 2 more KNOWN peeps

What happen to evry 1 else?

WHAT HAPPEN TO EVRY 1 ELSE? icant see there chat ? why not?

P.S. HELLO HRAFNA:lol:

Last edited:
Um? Why was I included in this ? I was just asking about the enclosure haha?

Because he was giving you advice and I know that you already know. And buggyboy, the rock python is another name for the Burmese Python. King cobras are 5m long, burmese pythons are 7m long. And who on earth is david pearson?
Buggyboy, I dont personally know anyone on this forum. And if you want to chat you cant do it here, its called flooding the forums.

Cut the kid some slack he's only nineish. But I do agree about getting the facts straight and researching before posting as well as checking your spelling. Cuz we a11 no how impotent spwelling iz!
Also buggboy can you tell us who David Pearson is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back