Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how did u know i was only nine i am turning ten in 4 months THOUGH and getting a stimsons python then cant wait its only going 2 be about 4-6 inches

David pearson hes a famous author who has posted 34 books about australias wildlife and some on the world.

hes my fravourit author! HE RULES

P.S. funny bad spelling sentence and LOL

MathewB wich 1 is the best out of all ur pets?

images
hehehehehhe thats not mine but cute
evry1 else thinks pupys are cute they are BUT NOT AS cut as pythons or snakes!

Last edited:
how did u know i was only nine i am turning ten in 4 months THOUGH and getting a stimsons python then cant wait its only going 2 be about 4-6 inches

David pearson hes a famous author who has posted 34 books about australias wildlife and some on the world.

hes my fravourit author! HE RULES

P.S. funny bad spelling sentence and LOL

MathewB wich 1 is the best out of all ur pets?

images
hehehehehhe thats not mine but cute
evry1 else thinks pupys are cute they are BUT NOT AS cut as pythons or snakes!

I knew because you had previously posted it. Pythons are snakes.

Buggyboy

so which 1 of your reptiles are the best?plz
images

images
images

9k=
king cobras
9k=
fierce snake the most deadly snake in the world!!!!!
images
Mulga snake also Known as the Kingbrown

the 1st 1 is the King cobra 2nd stimson's python 3rd the king cobra 4king brown
9k=
king cobra
9k=
The fierce snake the worlds most venomous snake it can be found in Australia.
there are some real cool snakes

every1 listen 2 mathewBs 1st message

Last edited:
Buggyboy

any 1 still talk?

so no 1 speaks no more?

that sux lol:|:rolleyes:oh and is this image new?:eek::lol:them 2

Last edited:
Buggyboy

from,buggyboy i am tunning 10 in 2 months on august the 4th

and thats when i am getting my stimson's puthon! exited realy exited.:lol:

David pearson is a author that works in the dec,and he is a author about animals i got my facts from a book ! Thats who he is

Last edited:
from,buggyboy i am tunning 10 in 2 months on august the 4th

and thats when i am getting my stimson's puthon! exited realy exited.:lol:

David pearson is a author that works in the dec,and he is a author about animals i got my facts from a book ! Thats who he is

Hey buggy, I'm sure everyone appreciates your enthusiasm, but just so you know, folks will be more inclined to want to chat with you if you:

A) concentrate a bit more on making it clear what you want to say, and also on your spelling/typing - it'll make your posts much easier to read. :)

B) try not to hijack other people's threads (he said while doing same - apologies to the OP)

Cheers,
-a.

Buggyboy

hey Mich,special photo for u here

images
giant+anaconda.jpg

THIS IS FOR A FREIND DONT TYPE BACK 2 WHOS MICH

Ok buggyboy how about you make your own thread? This way you can post almost anything you want and people won't get upset at you

Not sure what happened to this thread hyjacked much,...So while im here How's the lil one going Bucket?

my little fella is going good never biten likes to be handled he likes to hang up side down in his enclosure so i have named him batman
He is now eatting frozen pinks [larger pinkies] 1 a week to 5 days.
APS have change the reply headline so i'm not sure where to download pictures to this thread
its all blank but the [font & size]????????? why is this

I think its stuffed atm, if you go to advanced and then scroll your cursor across it will say attachments...just go in there.

I noticed the text and pics on the buttons have gone also,...I think Igotje is going to send a ticket to Admin. Try Go Advanced, manage attachments for adding pics at base of the quick reply box under the last post. Glad your lil ones progressing in food size and not biting makes for a better bonding when they don't bite...touch wood I have had 3 Stimmies and all have not biten but the last one is a bit more skittish than the others and a better feeder as well.

I'll put so photos on tomorrow i'm in between moving so i'll try & take some photos if i get the chance.
last time i had troubles i told APS & they fixed the promblem with a few minutes. Once they know they fix it ,if we dont let them know they don't know there is a problem
poor buggyboy i think he was only young he was very interested in reptiles like rest of us.
WE have to be understanding of the younger people as if they where our family or kids some times they might ask funny questions but we have to be nice

back,mum was in hospital
oparation she has canser:|
Ten in 3 weeks!

Matt,,,,,,,,,,,,,u were very nice

Mitch is best friend

P.S. me and Mitch found 2 wild snakes we wore thick clothing so they didn't bite us!
that day we sore 2 snakes 2 giant centipedes 2 silk worms and a Owl!

Last edited:
back,mum was in hospitaloparation she has canser:|Ten in 3 weeks!Matt,,,,,,,,,,,,,u were very niceMitch is best friendP.S. me and Mitch found 2 wild snakes we wore thick clothing so they didn't bite us!that day we sore 2 snakes 2 giant centipedes 2 silk worms and a Owl!
Is your mum ok?? You didn't pick up the snakes did you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back