Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes,me and mitcheal picked it up

mum and freinds thought it was a worm but we showed them.

yes mum's okay now

You shouldn't pick up wild snakes mate, did you know what it was? It could have been dangerous

yes she has fully recovered(<not sure how to spell that one)
10 days till stimi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok buggyboy how about you make your own thread? This way you can post almost anything you want and people won't get upset at you​

newtolovingsnake likes this.

1x Eastern Blue-Tongue, 2x Cunningham Skinks
*Wanted: (M) Eastern Bearded Dragon*
progress.gif
i dont know how to make my own thread or website
clear.gif
multiquote_40b.png

Last edited:
Gee I hate people that have to post pics of their beautiful snakes, looking good bucket! :)

i have MY STIMMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its name is wendy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have had him fot around 6 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but it wont eat wHat dO I dO???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

crap there goes 1 semt-dream making a news paper article(it costs hundreds or maybe thousands!)

SEMI not SEMT kk

Last edited:
Im finding it hard to believe buggy boy isnt just a troll. Surely there is some sort of age limit on this forum, most forums im on n require you to be atleast 13.

I'm not sure if there is an age limit. I've never considered a troll hmmmm....buggyboy what do you know about your snake? No googling or yahooing allowed

Buggyboy

1st whats a troll?

2nd it gows 1 metre it lives in the darling range as far north as
near south kimberly
it eats geckos,mice,and bats captured by
lying in ambush on the entrance of caves.

they lay 7-20 eggs in august to november wich is in
late autumn and winter!

i like quizez do it on any animal and i know loads more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back