Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find this specimen interesting, if this is a true coastal then it makes you wonder about the genetics behind the Morelia s. family. I think you could fool anyone into believing this to be a jungle...

DSC_7802.jpg

I too have doubts they are full coastals, i just cant believe it cause it is written on a web site.Looks like there is jungle in there somewhere.Maybe he dosent want to give away his recipe.Also do the original breeders know the linage of the coastals right back to Australia, dosent that make them crooks.

Why not boa. Is it so important that they be true Aussie coastals. Isn't it about the outcome? Everytime this thread pops its head up; about every two months; the same BS is spouted.
it onkly matters about their origin if you are concerened about people making false claims which is what i get peeved about. Bit like german Giants.

ive seen coastals on the sunshine coast that look very much like that carpet, snakewrangler. infact some of them looked close enough to be sibblings of that animal.

I agree with Peter and have said they were IJ/mcdowelli for ages. I don't believe they are mcdowelli x mcdowelli.

Why am I not surprised :lol: Any photo's by chance ?

TrueBlue said:
ive seen coastals on the sunshine coast that look very much like that carpet, snakewrangler. infact some of them looked close enough to be sibblings of that animal.

That's fine I guess we can say they are anything we want them to be and I also guess you don't have to beleive they are what the breeder has said they are.
Peter, it isn't important at all to me that they are coastals, seeing as the breeder hasn't a problem with non pure animals I can see no reason at all to say they are something they aren't. I do agree about the same BS getting spouted though.

hugsta said:
I agree with Peter and have said they were IJ/mcdowelli for ages. I don't believe they are mcdowelli x mcdowelli.

you TRYING to be smart boa.!!
after relocating a few thousand carpets over a 13-14 year period on the sunshine coast i would of seen at least a dozen that looked very simular to that animal.
wether you belive it or not boa, i really dont care.!

Ive seen coastals that colour too, minus the head pattern.

Sorry I thought you could take as well as give, my mistake. :D

TrueBlue said:
you TRYING to be smart boa.!!
after relocating a few thousand carpets over a 13-14 year period on the sunshine coast i would of seen at least a dozen that looked very simular to that animal.
wether you belive it or not boa, i really dont care.!

I've seen alot of jungles that look like that......but it must be a coastal; because someone told me so :roll: :)
Does anyone have one of these type coastals (in Oz) ?; seems they have every other type.....a little odd IMO.

I just would have thought with all these oddities so common in the wild that there would be a few floating around in collections out there, seems a fair thing to expect really.
Rob I think you are taking this forum far too seriously, don't forget what you said to me once, it's all in fun. :)

you need to get out more then to indicus.

theres bound to be a few out there, i was heavily into elapids untill 3-4 years back and couldnt be bothered with pythons, besides wild animals cannot be kept.

Haha.....looks better then some of your jungles TB....just kidding; dont panic!!!
Again, show me a pic of a coastal that looks like that, in a Oz collection.
I've seen most other examples represented, why none of these?
Looks closer to a jungle then a coastal, both in colour and pattern.....
Oh i'll try getting out more :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back