petstock adelaide, Isiah

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeneticProject

Reaction score
Whyalla, South Australia, Australia, Australia
Might seem like a strange post but bere with me peeps. Couple of weeks ago i was served a lad at petstock in adelaide from what i can remember his name was isiah. He mentioned his addiction to geckos and was looking for some to purchase. So i was hoping i could track him down via APS.

To the mods, can u leave this in general for a few days just to see if its noticed and if not move it to chit chat.

Cheers Barf

Hang on I will send him a message on FB and link him to this post for you.

Assuming you were served by him in Petstock Adelaide, why wouldn't you just go back there and ask for him or ask for them to contact him for you, perhaps pass on your details to the shop for him to call you?

Yeah i could do that but i live 4 hours away from adelaide. just as easy to contact him on here.

Yeh fair enough. but a phone call is pretty easy these days...lol

Yep that was Isiah, but he doesn't really use APS much. I'm Emma, I was behind the counter and chatted to you also.

Nah phone calls arent the 'In Thing' these days hugsta haha

Well theres one :) see wasnt that hard was it hugsta and probs quicker to lol. Hows the Pilb going emma?

Righto mods, more than welcome to move this to chit chat now

Last edited:
hey man, sorry i took so long to reply.
cheers for tracking me down, im really keen on getting Amyae and maybe an arboreal species soon once i get some spare cash (uni is devouring my wallet). its great i can see who you are on APS now haha cheers dude.

isiah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back