Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greebo

Snakologist
Reaction score
It seems to be a constant theme on herp sites...people post photos of a new snake they have purchased and the peanut gallery gush "Nice snake mate" or "He's gorgeous!". The new owner humbly replies "Thank you for your comments." This always seems odd to me as the only thing the person has done is trade money for the snake. Perhaps they should just say "Yes. I have spent my money wisely. Bask in the glory of my wise purchase!"
Anyway. I want to see photos of UGLY snakes. Butt ugly snakes with a face only a mother could love. Photos of snakes with character. Let's see them. I know they are out there. If there are no ugly snakes, how can there be good looking snakes? Let's see those photos! Then we can all sit back and say "Ugly snake mate!"

*Note* Photos that have been changed in Photoshop do not qualify.

i guess you could call file snakes ugly

i would love one, they are interesting but the just look wierd, not anywhere near as good looking as a carpet or woma

Rob has some ugly gtps I'm sure he'd love to show for us to bag out!!;)

It costs me the same to feed an ugly snake as a nice one, so therefore, I have sold my ugly ones :lol: :lol:

The last time I put up a snake and it was called "ugly" I cried. Now she is one of the hottest GTPs around!! But I'm too scared to put up her picture incase they make me cry again and my eyes get all swollen and red and go kind of squinty. I look ugly myself then :(

The last time I put up a snake and it was called "ugly" I cried. Now she is one of the hottest GTPs around!! But I'm too scared to put up her picture incase they make me cry again and my eyes get all swollen and red and go kind of squinty. I look ugly myself then :(
Do it, do it , do it...........PLEASE!!!! I promise i won't call her ugly, even if i think it, i'll keep it to myself!!!!!!

I agree, Greebo. It annoys the hell out of me when people show off and take credit for a snake they didnt even breed - they just handed over cash for it!! Anyone can do that!!:rolleyes:

Just once i would like a thread with pics of the most drab, faded, dirty looking, crappy patterned pythons that can be found. It would make my year!! Trouble is, these days everyones breeding them for flashy colours and perfect markings, so i could be waiting forever!:(

That's a bit harsh...I'm sure your kids are have some redeemable qualities :)
nope greebo i think kids are ugly too lol..... some ppl might call my zenn ugly (which i have heard before... and they have been disposed of!!! lol) cos hes quite dark.....

I'd be interested to see ugly ones..... ohhh and that calico rectic someone posted the other day was butt ugly.... but i dont like albinos either other than GW's olive!!!!

stuff them post the pics i want to see them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back