Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The cat's not ugly. My snakes think it looks delicious :p
2004081422-thumb.jpg

is this one ugly?

earthling that dog is the ugliest ive ever seen i know if it chased be id be up a big tree haha

yes, it would be much easier to find pics of ugly herpers than ugly snakes.

But THAT is one BUTT UGLY DOG!!!!

How's this for ugly. Slimy horrid cobweb encrusted snake thingie found deep within a bat and whip scorpion infested cave last Friday. Made we shudder...
Sorry about the red eye
Bob

Attachments

• DSC00093.jpg
    DSC00093.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 217
Tuesday, November 22, 2005

God doesn't like ugly, but He loved Sam

Some unpleasant news to report:

Sam, the World's Ugliest Dog, has died.

SamUglyDog.jpg

Excuse me. I need a moment. I'm a little verklempt.

Although he wasn't from here, Sam was something of a local celebrity in my neck of the woods. Three times, Sam won the official title of World's Ugliest Dog at the Sonoma-Marin Fair in nearby Petaluma. Anyone who saw him knew the title was well-earned.

Sam was so ugly that his owner's fiancé broke up with her just to keep from having to look at him. Now that's ugly.

Sad to say, the effects of decomposition being what they are, Sam is likely to just get uglier from this point forward.

It couldn't happen to a nicer dog.

when paris hillton gets loder that will be the dog she has in her handbag like owner like dog

oh my ..... didnt think I would ever EVER see an animal I couldnt look at but that dog IS the feralist animal i have ever seen and I live in Logan! and I save half dead things off the road :( ..... poor bugger!

Also spongebob he is adorable mate !

How about this one? Isnt he gorgeous!

Nice try Greebo - but that's not a snake.

Some of those wild adult anacondas look really fugly. And any snake with advanced canker.

:p

Hix

Attachments

• amphis.jpg
    amphis.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 77
The title promised so much.. but delivered so little... once again, let down by the thread :(

not a photo I know, but at least it suggests biblical evolution. Most images of "original sin" show a typical serpent, but we all know that that form didnt evolve until after that tramp stuffed things up for us all ;) Still, any snake with a bogan mullet is ugly in my opinion.

Attachments

• eden.jpg
    eden.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 132
How's this for ugly. Slimy horrid cobweb encrusted snake thingie found deep within a bat and whip scorpion infested cave last Friday. Made we shudder...
Sorry about the red eye
Bob
the poor thing looks scared and vulnerable! lol

Alright here you go, i can do it now cause all the offspring are sold lol (for all those who purchased off me that was a joke:)) This is Aphs in her fugly stage, she's like this for about 2 months during her cooling period and then comes good again.
aphs01.jpg

IMG_3362.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back