Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha, but you know i didnt mean anything by it g/w, i think all greens,( especailly when changing), are boring and ugly. i recon they look like gorilla snot.

hahaha, but you know i didnt mean anything by it g/w, i think all greens,( especailly when changing), are boring and ugly. i recon they look like gorilla snot.
I love to stir you, TB!! When I get around to taking a picture of her I'll pop her in a bikini. I know you will like her then ;) :lol:

even better you could wear the bikini and just hold the snake. hahaha.

Dont you all know?!?!?!?

Sometimes animals are so ugly there is like a mental metamorphosis and they become cute as ever!
So there is never a truly ugly animal.....there is always someone who will think its as cute as pie ;)

well done Greebo, you posed the question and after 2 pages of idle chit-chat you posted the only photo of one UGLY snake so you get my vote...well done :) LOL

I think this one is interesting.....but ugly at the same time!
something about its head....guess that's why its called the Eastern Hognose

Attachments

• ehognosesnake5882.jpg
    ehognosesnake5882.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 401
Nuh you got it wrong Greebo.
No snake could ever be ugly hence ALL snakes are 'nice looking!' :p

i think most albinos and all striped coastals, or striped anything for that matter are ugly.....

I did a google look for ugly and I couldnt find any ugly snakes ( I thing all snakes are lovely..:rolleyes: ), but i found an ugly human, ugly dog and an ugly cat!
ugly.jpg

butt-ugly-dog.jpg

ugly-kitty.jpg

:shock: :lol:

The cat's not ugly. My snakes think it looks delicious :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back