Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
then she spat out a whole bunch of these little things... God save us all
DSCF3965.jpg

I think you need to be more specific. Personally i've seen some very ugly Bredlis, BHPs and Womas (to name a few). So why not specify the species first, and everyone can post what they think is a bad looking member.

Let's start off with BHPs:

bhp.jpg

Now look at this specimen. Nothing striking about it at all. No vibrant colouring, no defined stripes... just a mish mash of dark colour which makes it appear as though it has been dragged through the mud.

Others will disagree, but to me, this BHP makes me look at others which are high in contrast and colour and make me say "nice snake".

agree bout BHP but the bredli in 'cooling' period still looks good to me...?

;) A Kiwi at that, nah Rob's not that bad hey Rob;)

Reckon I like the dark BHP... Think Bob's picture was gorgeous, dont mind the Bredli at all, Hognose is kind of cute and I'd kill for a snake as cute as a Hairy Bush Viper...
Just goes to show that ugly is a point of view... unless referring to a man in a bikini...

Yes, bredli are quite ugly during breeding stages. As are jungles IMO.
All my snakes are ugly.

i told you i was ugly.
just like magpie all my snakes are ugly too.

I havnt ever seen a cute snake, i guess that would make them all ugly. The RSP's would have to take first place IMO.

can someone define ugly??
beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
i never went to bed with an ugly woman but have sure woken up with a few.!
:)

Last edited:
I think that BHP is ugly. Needs more defined markings.

cris i think Rough Scale Pythons are beautiful!

I've seen a few ugly bredli, mainly the striped versions because they don't have the right colouring. Saw a semi-striped from a reputable breeder that was the ugliest bredli i have ever seen, though i can't seem to find the picture

hmmm i think just about all snakes/pythons from over seas are ugly coz i really do not like the way their heads are shaped however

as in australian animals i dont like the looks of bhps and wommas however there are a selct few i dont mind ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back