Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pythons Rule

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hi was interested to see if anyone elses girls that are all plump and heavy. If you have pic's of reasent years then thats cool too. if you have eggs already and you don't mind sharing go for it. this is just something different to the normal thread and also seeing its that time of year.

this season, she's in shed mode at the moment so she might pre lay by sat hopefully.

looking good mate...all the best with it :)
keep us posted how you go !!!

Four old shots...

Well done, PR.

Attachments

• Pin lemon laybox.jpg
    Pin lemon laybox.jpg
    452.3 KB · Views: 278
  • Gravid cal.jpg
    Gravid cal.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 326
  • Gravid White girl.jpg
    Gravid White girl.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 338
  • Dajarra girl gravid.jpg
    Dajarra girl gravid.jpg
    319 KB · Views: 296
Den- must be all smiles at your house this time of year, especially when that white girl goes belly up.

good work on the website too ;)

Bredli and Coastal :D:D

Attachments

• Gravid Snakes 004.jpg
    Gravid Snakes 004.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 238
  • Gravid Snakes 003.jpg
    Gravid Snakes 003.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 234
Ran a new room in during peak cooling to pre-ovulation time, Oz. Been too busy manipulating temps and upping all stimulation to smile... Give me three weeks, then I'll be smiling;)

Nice Coastal cougars.

most of you know the story behind these too horrable seasons, some of you may not. 2008 I hatched out 1 out of 22eggs due to mould and fruit flie (crappy home made incubator) 2009 when removing her she tipped the hole clutch upside down and I worked out that they all drowned once they had gone rotten I opened them and found little fetus squished inbetween yolk and top of the shell :( all died. this season I have a proper incubator with a steady temp that stays on 31.4 in the container. I also have someone here to help with removing her, and I also have a breeder as a mentor. so this year should finish with good resolts. best of luck to everyone this season :)

one from last year. this girl got real thick, had a pre lay shed explosion. didn't stress and annoy her with it until i got the eggs, atleast she got her eye caps off.

Attachments

• DSC_0659.JPG
    DSC_0659.JPG
    282.4 KB · Views: 502
08092010255.jpgtesse010810.jpgfis010810.jpgGravid Mac,Childreni (that has since laid 19 eggs 23/08/10) and another childreni

Heres a few
tn_IMG_0101-1.jpg

tn_IMG_0097.jpg

tn_IMG_0069.jpg

tn_IMG_0051.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back