Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks guys for all the comments i carnt take all the credit baden (solar17) had a big part of that girl.

Last edited:
Hi Rob, good news on the Womas, excellent. I hope they lay many eggs for you.
Things will only get better for you next season I am sure..
See you soon

This girl (shown with smaller male) had her prelay slough last night. I'm so excited - my first attempt at breeding snakes. Of course, she's timed the laying for about the time I lead a school excursion to Bathurst... Oh well, incubator is ready and family will have detailed instructions.
DSC03200.jpg

beautiful looking bhp's Cmclean.. very impressive animals

Im expecting this het albino girl to lay anytime in the next few days..

DSC03078-2.jpg

Last edited:
thank jody.. Im unsure at this stage as I prefer to wait and see, rather than speculate on clutch size numbers. but will let you know ok. cheers

first 2010 clutch of albino x het albino eggs in the incubator :D

This girl is starting to be a little heavy set!

IMG_1205.jpg

Hi Colin, she is a very nice looking northern. Hope she lays many pink eyed hatchlings for you.

cathy and neil

Palmerston girly looking very dull! (coming up to a prelay I hope), and my mac in the middle of shed mode. She doesn't look very big yet but i'm pretty sure she is a gravid, it's also her first time breeding so I have my fingers crossed. :)

Attachments

• P1000420.JPG
    P1000420.JPG
    132.1 KB · Views: 127
  • P1000424.JPG
    P1000424.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 126
Big bulge in that jungle Vixen! Always looks promising!

Unreal boodarie yommy! looks like will be a good season for all... Good luck with the incubation!

Big bulge in that jungle Vixen! Always looks promising!

Finger's crossed, she's been blown up like a balloon the last week and a bit, almost looks like she's been ovulating the entire time she's been so big! The males also in shed, I guess he wants some babbies too. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back