Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong

He could have wormed both snakes

Yes but as people have said already(and your "20" years of herp knowledge should know this), it could be harmful to the snake if they don't have worms. Anyways, i'm not going to argue in the open forum like some, PM if you want to.

Yes but as people have said already(and your "20" years of herp knowledge should know this), it could be harmful to the snake if they don't have worms. Anyways, i'm not going to argue in the open forum like some, PM if you want to.

There is no argument Dan its all fine.

We will await the autopsy and see how it goes from there.

I started this thread to try and promote discussion on this disease.

Somehow thats got lost.

Especialy what you have been saying!!!!
ok people i will say it again the snake that was handed back is all good eating 3 rats no probes this is fact all the snakes in the shop are all good this is the truth trust me i know i have said time and time again for the people who think im talkin crap i feel sorry for you

don't change the subject
Im not changing the subject, If your putting the same post up multiple times shouldn`t it be clear to you that people are not interested in listning to your crap as lets face it thats what it is. Time to grow up mate. Save your dignity while you can.:rolleyes:

ok people i will say it again the snake that was handed back is all good eating 3 rats no probes this is fact all the snakes in the shop are all good this is the truth trust me i know i have said time and time again for the people who think im talkin crap i feel sorry for you

The seller admitted to me he had animals out the back that were sick and were being treated with Baytril so your lying elapid.

the only thing that couldve made this thread better if it was about hybrid GTPs instead of a boring old carpet

The seller admitted to me he had animals out the back that were sick and were being treated with Baytril so your lying elapid.
im lying you got to be kiddin im liying what tha you got bi polar and i don't like being threatened be the cops lady in your last pm im lying arrrrrrr

Im not changing the subject, If your putting the same post up multiple times shouldn`t it be clear to you that people are not interested in listning to your crap as lets face it thats what it is. Time to grow up mate. Save your dignity while you can.:rolleyes:
that post is truth its that simple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back