Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK PEOPLE I KNOW FOR A FACT that the snake that was handed back is doing great eatin 3 rats no worries all the other snakes in the shop are all good and that is fact and i know some other stuff but icant say ha ha caching cheers paul from ballarat :lol:
you cant look after snakes you got no idea lady

no just making a point because this site could be lible. spelling

Tell your friend to come sue me i look forward to seeing his baseless claim, I can assure you your friend can expect a counter claim.

Also i can ensure you that if this harrasment keeps up i will contact certain media outlets.

You should quit while your ahead.

Tell your friend to come sue me i look forward to seeing his baseless claim, I can assure you your friend can expect a counter claim.

Also i can ensure you that if this harrasment keeps up i will contact certain media outlets.

You should quit while your ahead.
harrasment i think not im just a lollie maker i make m&ms ha ha ha ha ha he he

at the end of the day people that snake that was handed back is doing great dont forget that

at the end of the day people that snake that was handed back is doing great dont forget that

LOL After all the immature rubbish you have been righting I wouldent believe a word you say

The vet didnt seem to think the animal was "doing great"

Thats why it was returned.

Its clear your here to cause trouble and try and have the thread shut down.

Wow its still going, cant beilve it hasnt been closed yet.

sorry for your lose horserule but yeah its the reptile world, stuff like this happens.

Why should it be closed?? No one has been named and its informing everyone of the dangers that are out there that can affect our Herps. The only thing that should be shut is Elapid66 account for trolling and harrasing.

I see your true colors are now coming out, your mate must be very proud of you, it's doing his business the world of good

Yer it amazes me that some one of 42 years of age can speak like such a child, I mean there are 10 year old's who have written smarter thing on here

elapid66
user_online.gif

Age/Gender: 42
Male.gif

Re: Being Kept

im a friend of the family

This sums it all up.

what can't you people understand the snake that was handed back is all good dah and horse how about i show some of the pms you sent me people don't believe evey thing you see on here most of it is crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back