Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Doc , glad to hear you enjoyed your visit, hope to see you next year , would like to talk more about a succeful breading program rather than a "just luck "situation that i find myself in this year.

Ps. A Big Thank's for shirt

Derek

Thanks for that Doc, and a big thanks to everybody that had a display, came through the doors and the few helpers that without would have made my Venomous demos more difficult.
It was good to meet so many people that have the same interest as us. A few from aps introduced themselves so it was good to put faces to names.
Next year it looks like the hall nextdoor will be were we hold the expo which will be handy because it has twice the floorspace so there can be lots more displays(maybe even some turtle people can show their turtles off??) and a "grandstand" that the vens can be displayed infront of so many more people can see the snakes better.
Again, thanks to everybody that came along and made our expo the success that it was.

Cheers,

Kris

Ah, i didn't make it this time, but good to hear plans for next year, and the venue you describe sounds tops...
Sounds like a win for the hobby in CQ.

Cheers,
Matt

Slimebo what combo is it running?
Looking at the side mount tunnel ram and the SS/BB class I assume its a carbed turbo 6?
And how's it going against the QLD Rotaries in SS/BB?

Slimebo what combo is it running?
Looking at the side mount tunnel ram and the SS/BB class I assume its a carbed turbo 6?
And how's it going against the QLD Rotaries in SS/BB?

draw through 850 holley turbo charged 202.has run 9.1 @ 145mph.eights shouldn't be far away.cant say that rotaries aren't my cup of tea but my brother had a turbo mazda rotary street car that ran 10.2 @ 136mph.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back