Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I started putting together my display this weekend - and thought I'd post a pic of the 'so far' stage...

I'll have the jungles, bredli, water dragons and central beardies there - - also looking at a dragon feedings (Only because I hate cockroaches - and am sure other people do to...)

Is there a possibility to get some power to our table (for a beardie light)??

OR does anyone know if there is a battery operated type thing that I couple put a mercury vapour bulb into....????

Attachments

• expo.JPG
    expo.JPG
    274.8 KB · Views: 75
I believe there will be power there ScottBec. I'll be bring lamps with a few extension leads etc.

I was REALLY looking forward to coming to this. Was going to get a lift with a so called friend but then he decided to be a loser about it so I am no longer going. :evil:

Which is a huge disappointment - Would have been my first reptile show. :(

That was a general statement mate. It takes anywhere between 5 and 7 hours depending on how fast the person behind the wheel is going ;)

Your website is great PremierPython:) Not long now people only 2 days to go:) It will be great to finally meet a few of you & put some faces to names. Will many people be coming interstate?

Oh dear Fuscus, obviously no one's told you that in order to blend in with the natives and keep them from attacking you with pitchforks and banjos (banjos are lethal in the wrong hands) you need to let the foam run free.

one more sleep to go.we have started setting up but unfortunatly cant get into the place today to finish so it will be a bit of a mad rush tomorrow morning.its looking good with kris's brand new demonstration pit set up and some of the enclosures in place.
great weather for those also bringing a boat along.no wind whatsoever.
saturday night,most of us will be heading down to the gladstone yacht club for dinner and drinks after the expo so everyone is welcome to come along,but if you are eating it is important to book a table because it fills quickly.(ask to be on the back veranda).call 49722294 to book a table.alternativly there are good feeds at the Queens hotel and the Grand Hotel and they are all walking distance to each other and all in Goondoon st..
so much interest has been created with this first Qld reptile expo that we have already had 3 other major reptile breeders who weren't able to make this one have already booked in for next years expo ,so it is looking promising for years to come,but thats next year.
a big thanks to the people who are supporting the expo and travelling large distances to be here.make yourself known when you are here so we can put faces to names.
cheers
simon

Just came back from the expo, WOW!!!! so many reptiles and soooo many people, I would say this event has been a SMASH HIT. Congratulations guys you have done a wonderful job and we have lots of contacts now for breeders and some great pictures so I think everybody is a winner.

Thank you for all your effort guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back