Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would also like to thank Simon and the other organisers for an excellent day. It was great to catch up with old friends and make some new ones. The displays were great and the selection of reptiles and the quality of those animals are a credit to there owners. I would also like to congratulate Ian & Paula Davidson, Premier Pythons and the other exhibitors who picked up awards on the day. We were very pleased ( and humbled ) to receive Exhibitors Choice Award for best Black Headed Python, Woma, Spotted Python and Childrens Python.
Thanks again to everyone who made the expo such a great day and I for one can't wait for the next one.

Just a couple of photos we took of our display....

More to follow tomorrow of the other great reptiles and displays at the expo....

Attachments

• img4875481452bdd1c77.jpg
    img4875481452bdd1c77.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 48
  • img27479481446f8f257b.jpg
    img27479481446f8f257b.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 40
  • img200914814456171bae.jpg
    img200914814456171bae.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 43
  • Display3.jpg
    Display3.jpg
    667.3 KB · Views: 46
  • Display4.jpg
    Display4.jpg
    685.8 KB · Views: 46
Thanks to all who came, we're glad you enjoyed yourselves. It was great to meet the few of you from this site who came and introduced themselves - as I was tucked away in the back room and rushed off my feet I missed a few it seems. I did get to meet Fuscus, inthegrass, Hawke, ian_davo and pseudechis4740.

Samuel (the big carpet) is 9 foot 4 inches and I really don't want to know how many kilos. He's also now a shadow of the snake he used to be. In fact his girth was about twice what it was. I think he's 16 or 17. He lacks all muscle tone and has little strength and is getting progressively weaker.

I didn't get the chance to take many pictures unfortunately, but Slimebo, Mrs Slimebo and Mrs Slimebo's mum all did so we should see some more posted in the Expo photo thread Slimebo has created shortly.

Well a huge congrats to the organizers on a fantastic expo. We had a great time & the quality of the animals on display was well worth the drive. We will definately be making this an annual event for our family & can't wait for next year. I took quite a few pics which I will post up later but had to quickly put this pic up of my daughter Ruby holding Samuel the massive carpet python, this is one way to make a huge snake look even bigger:lol:

Attachments

• tn_DSCF3531.JPG
    tn_DSCF3531.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 74
Guys we were certainly impressed with the support we got from all around the state , it certainly was great to meat all the aps people who introduced themselves

Deka

snake breeders in gladstone area

hi, i was in brisbane the wkend that u guys had the expo, but i am very interested in buyin a snake, can u please give me any details of any bredders around this area. i will be applyin for my licence on monday. thanks a bunch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back