Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
to be honest i dont pay much attention to antarisias as they dont interest me much kinda boring but no offence to the antaresia lovers aye

do u reckon i could get some qs focusing on pythons and preferably not antersias

plenty of peeps on now so can there be some qs on pythons and preferably not antaresias

do u reckon i could get some qs focusing on pythons and preferably not antersias

Mate You were the one that said you know all:rolleyes: and wanted to be quizzed!
So dont discriminate.

Reminds me of a saying,:)

Hire a teenager while they still know it all:rolleyes:

im not sure but i dont think i said i know it all and i have not much interest in them but i said to antaresia pplz no offence and i really mean that aye

Mate You were the one that said you know all:rolleyes: and wanted to be quizzed!
So dont discriminate.

Reminds me of a saying,:)

Hire a teenager while they still know it all:rolleyes:

You wanna hire me? :):D:lol::p;)

What are the counts of Ventral,subcaudals,Anal and midbody of a Pseudechis porphyriacus?
What colubrid in Australia ,doesnt have a loreal scale ?

Don't know first answer, but is the 2nd one the keelback?

Oh wait, how easy is that, RBB asks a question about a redbelly. I had to go look up the Latin name. I know the mid-body scales is 17 rows but don't know the other.

I have a question - Can you get an accurate scale count from a shed skin or does it have to be from the snake?

Where did you pull that one from Slimy? Plenty of other reptiles are considered pests. Or are you going of a specific list?

I can't recall, I think a talk at Australia Zoo - and I believe it because Steve Irwin endorsed it so it has to be true.

Also because I am unaware of 'pest' reptiles - the AHG for example is a nuisance but not considered a pest.

Maybe there are others - but as far as I am convcerned, if it was said at Aussie Zoo or on any web page for that matter (searching now) - damn.. found it and it says "One of the only pest species."

Haha...

Ok, I admit my info maybe skew-wiff - so maybe JP2 you can add a few 'pest' reptiles :)

I can't recall, I think a talk at Australia Zoo - and I believe it because Steve Irwin endorsed it so it has to be true.

Also because I am unaware of 'pest' reptiles - the AHG for example is a nuisance but not considered a pest.

Maybe there are others - but as far as I am convcerned, if it was said at Aussie Zoo or on any web page for that matter (searching now) - damn.. found it and it says "One of the only pest species."

Haha...

Ok, I admit my info maybe skew-wiff - so maybe JP2 you can add a few 'pest' reptiles :)
Are you talking about the brown tree snakes in Guam?

what does it mean when a snakes eyes go milky/blue?

why do u provide heat?

why do u provide a water bowl?

are thermostats necessary?

Crhis1 answers
1 they about to shed their skin it is caused by the oily substance goin into their eyes that is also under the old skin that help them to shed
2heat is what gives snake their metabolism. if the dont have it they cant digest their food
3 with snakes it is good because if they have mites they will soak themselves and give u a sign. some lizards dont like frillies which wont drink from still water and drink it of their bodies from dew and need to be spayed
4 no u can measure temps under globs and adjust them for different temps but for really heat mats and cords u must use them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back