Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For a 1st post at that :rolleyes:
I guess the owner of that shop knows about this thread :)

Just what i waqs thinking, If Darren and Blackhead are so impressed by this store and operation it carries on then a visit by the RSPCA this week will be of no concern and the members who havebought unhealthy animals may of just been unlucky that the owner forgot to give those particular animals their precautionary worm treatment ...... as i would think would be good practice for selling snakes or any animal, secondly he should be sourcing his animals from rerutable breeders not just buying the cheapest animal to get a higher profit margin.

I think you'll find that in a number of the cases where people HAVE tried confronting the person in question, he's stonewalled them and they've caved in, knowing that just as Twin Rivers has said....it's too hard a case to prove. This isn't like paying for goods in advance and then not receiving them, or buying a TV with faulty parts. Unfortunately, this is exactly why he's been getting away with this sort of thing on such a large scale for so long. Contrary to the opinions of some in this thread, not having taken him to court doesn't mean he hasn't done the wrong thing.

wow, this is up to ten pages and it won't be much longer till the hangin'
just worm the snake and take it up with the seller.

For those who don't know it's true it might be nasty....but for those of us who've been there and done it and DO know it's true.....well what can ya say, I guess the truth hurts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back