Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what a great day i had roy is a great bloke. loved the tiger snake farms lab :roll:.

thanks to zoe and luke for the lift

zoe's driving rocked even if we missed a few turn offs and stalled the car. :wink: :D

and sam why did you have to delete those great photos of you :wink: :D

don't worry westy, zo took a photo of moose's gold fish tattoo, we can just use our imagination now :) :p j/k sam

zoe's driving rocked even if we missed a few turn offs and stalled the car

lol thanx for bringing that up westy! ;) it only happened once :oops: i think sam willed it upon me lol :lol:

it was such an awesome day everyone! thanx sooo much for organising it moose! pails' place was so cool...but god dammit it im in luv with womas now lol. i couldnt give that one up til the security guard took it off me :lol:

it was sooo great meeting nomi, sam and hix too! you guys rock ;). and jude its always awesome seeing you again...you're such a classic "now sam do you have a girlfriend cos you're quite cute!!!" lol. oh and id like to say a big thankyou to stevo for that special hug...ya bloody prick lol ;). i soooo should have gone and sat in your car then :twisted:

lol westy did you miss the "special hug"? it wasnt a good thing :lol:

:D Alrighty I have done the tiger farm and the lunch gathering ...they are in the Photo gallery under APS Gatherings, check out the fun we had!! Next will be the Roy Pails pix! :D
I want to say how wonderful it was to have Hix, Sam and Naomi come from sooo far away to make it that much more special!!!:D :D :D :D

Sounds like you guys had a great time. Wish I was there. But, then again, I wouldn't have given up tailing rbb's, tigers,coperheads, eastern browns etc for anything. :lol:
I have had the pleasure of doing business with Roy previously and also caught up with him again at the expo. He is a top bloke and is more than willing to share his knowledge. I am jealous of you lucky buggas down there, I wish I could have gone. :cry:

sounds like u's had the best time. god i wish i could of gone. very lucky people. anyone have more pics?

we should see if we can get a behind the scenes tour of the reptile section at the zoo. if they do them?

Ricko said:
we should see if we can get a behind the scenes tour of the reptile section at the zoo. if they do them?
I'd say they would because simon watharow does them for his advanced husbandry courses

Looks like fun - I'm sorry I missed it

awww fuscy you'll just have to come to the next :D

looky what i found! FISHY FISHY FISHY!

DSCN2812_001.sized.jpg

Damn! lol I knew that tatt would eventually show up! :) it was only a matter of when! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also Rick it's funny you mention that about the Melbourne Zoo reptile section - I've had thoughts of it today also :wink: I wonder how far we could infultrate their premises :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back