Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well who is going to organise this one?? it would be awesome to do behind the scenes at melbourne zoo.

Was a great day thanx to luke for organising, and what a guy roy pails is. Great to meet all the people I hadn't met and Nick next time we need a bigger esky(and probably a driver). Zoe that special hug was to say thank you for showing everyone my robbie williams cd. The security guys were great could take a joke but I was a bit worried when they threw me in with the croc. I would love to see the look on Mooses wife's face next week when he picks up his speckled brown snake. My new bredli ate this morning will try and post pic later. For all the people that left early you all missed out on seeing Roy's gtp's, mind you that was at 10pm. They are even better in the flesh and I reckon they were the main reason for the security. As for the rabbit sausages don't worry I ended up buying that rabbit in his freezer so there will be plenty more if we do a zoo trip.
Cheers Stevo

Stevo said:
I would love to see the look on Mooses wife's face next week when he picks up his speckled brown snake.

If I keep on nagging she'll eventually crumble through sheer mental exhaustion :lol: :wink: That'd be as good as a 'yes' :D

well who is going to organise this one?? it would be awesome to do behind the scenes at melbourne zoo.

I could, but probably won't get another day pass off the missus for some time Ricky :wink:

lol that ur manly tattoo moosey ha ha ha
Yeah Jimmy- that's part of it! You should see the massive Wedgetail I got that's swooping on that little fishy :D :wink:

yes what a day all good fun, what im thinking stevo is we get a ute fill the back with ice a driver and we sit in the back with our deck chairs. Surely they will let us in the zoo like that :twisted:

and he lets his missus drive it , we might need 3 deck chairs

If haley (i dunno how to spell it) doesnt wanna drive the ute, i will happily! :) I love it! LOL

:) hmmmmm something to consider... maybe you could take it in turns, there are two seats in the front and i wont need either of them i will be on a deck chair on the back :)

Heheh im sure ricko wouldnt mind giving it a go either :) But he'll prob be in the back with a burbon in hand :)

Come to think of it, maybe i will be too.... lol

i was thinking if you put in racks i could swing my hammock stockeh

its gonna be a crowded ute.... i will have to put shelfs in and a hammock bat on the top level.... starting to sound like a good trip... where are we going again...lol

by the time we get all this done probaly not out of the backyard but i dont think that matters :lol:

Matt might as well just take us on his holiday , leave the ute home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back