Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
best to ask whiteyluvsrum.......he is floating around somewere.

for my other pythons i was told they need to be twice the length of the python, i assumed this would apply, perhaps not though............

i must agree with u on that australis. i dont think u know how big its going to get bug girl

yep about 6 meters. get a tape measure out and measure out 6 meters. then u will see for yourself. they are a massive python.

i like massive, ill do what it takes to get one, it shouldnt be too hard for me to get somewhere big enough to keep it as im moving out soon

Have you considered the FACT that it is a dangerous animal? It has the potential to take your life?

Have you had experience with a large coastal even?

gee australis, take a chill pill, i made this post to ask for advice, not to have someone jump down my throat! my other pythons were little, which is the reason i want something big, plenty of things i live around are more life threatening than a scrub, so of course ive considered that.

yeah, well horses cows, bulls are all much more potentialy dangerous than a scrub, but are also a lot more predictable and prob wont think that u are food.... i hav a couple of snakes though am fairly new to herping and dont think i would even think of considering maybe oneday getting a scrub. they are pretty damn scary lol

having a scrub think im food.....................thats why im not going and buying an adult one, i want one at a manageable size so it can get used to me, and i can get used to it, and i dont see how many problems can come from doing it that way

Here,here bugsy!!!!! Chill out australis. It Will take a LITTLE while to get big, geez!!!!! In those years you can certainly learn alot and get used to what you have!!!! I say go for it bugsy!!!! I am getting one or 2 scrubs this week and can't wait. We have had plenty of experiance with big snakes though, but you have to start sometime!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back