Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
See right there lol i got two young kids that stop me from gettin anythin that size or even do damage like decapitate any ligament stuff that ill stick to my carpets......

I think Rosa is a young kid who wants to impress her friends and all you fellas on here by saying all this stuff. (I remember well being a teenager and trying to impress all the older blokes) I doubt very much she is actually going to go and buy one now, after reading all the comments on here and realising that she doesnt have the experience needed, but she would never admit that on here now, she needs to keep up appearances.

Cheers

gee australis, take a chill pill, i made this post to ask for advice, not to have someone jump down my throat! my other pythons were little, which is the reason i want something big, plenty of things i live around are more life threatening than a scrub, so of course ive considered that.

I would suggest (and its probably already been said) an Olive Python.. They have lots of personality, a gorgeous sheen and love eating and get quite hefty...

ad said:
Here are the teeth of a scrub python, Dave from PilbaraPythons saw a scrubby decapitate a full grown chook with a strike. They coil with enough power to kill a full grown man. (ask Trueblue).

This girl will need to feed this animal and clean its tank. A tame scrubby is quite rare, garbage bin lid, bike helmet and welding gloves - and a spare person or two at all times.
That makes sense to me (and I've heard some interesting stories about scrub python bites).. but those teeth dont look that large/sharp to me.. or maybe its just because I haven't seen a small pythons teeth to compare..?

No probs Col. Yeah Tennille handled her 12 foot with no probs. I wam going to get my baby now and will post pics as soon as I get home.

What a nice set of chompers :) i havnt seen scrubby teeth before thanks for that ad.

i wouldnt mind a scrubby, but ive decided against it, im 5 foot tall and im pretty sure once a scrub is full grown i would look like dinner... maybe when my b/f is more comfortable around snakes i will get one.. :D

Here's our new addition:
Future Killer LOL

Attachments

• 100_5289 (Medium).JPG
    100_5289 (Medium).JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 58
  • 100_5290 (Medium).JPG
    100_5290 (Medium).JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 71
  • 100_5291 (Medium).JPG
    100_5291 (Medium).JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 67
Thanks. We like her - even though she may try to kill us in a few years and eat us. But that's the risk we take for trying to "fit in". She's already bitten Adam twice - she now has the taste for blood. I'm not going to be able to sleep soundly ever again. LOL. Who wants a bite at me for joking about such a serious matter? Bring it on.

Tennille
5ft 0in
BIG snake handler.
And I'm still alive

actually i have been.
but i am getting sick and tired of all of you men on here carrying on the way you do. and i aint the only ones.

acting like u know EVERYTHING ther is to know about reptiles. guess what . its a reptile forum, which means everyone here is entilted to there opinion.

I am a woman. Have been a member since late 03 early 04.
Please don't label me as a man. I lack the genitals.

Tennille - female

Im sick of you women assuming i am a male cause i have a car as my avatar. So do you sweetheart. adandiluvsmyreptiles. Ad is one person Iluvsmyreptiles is me.

Tennille

Now now ladies, back to your corners.:D

Damn, I'd forgotten how small Scrubbies are as hatchlings. Looking at my big fella it's hard to beleive he was once that small.

Nice purchase. Hopefully he'll / she'll give you years of enjoyment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back