Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy_jam

Reaction score
As topic states show us you herp rooms.

Mine only has a 3 bank set of enclosures but should grow to about 9 in the next 3 months.

hers a pic.

But anyway show everyone.

Attachments

• IMG_0227.jpg
    IMG_0227.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 268
come on guys there must be some good rooms out there... post them up.

hey mate nice.. yeah i have just made my room my frog room i have got any pics of it yet but i should tomorrow and I'll post them :)

mine is just my room too messy with clothes to get pics and only have a 60x40x50 wooden viv for hatchlings, but later on down the track i wanna build a 6ft high 4ft wide enclosure in the courner of my room so ill get pics then.

atm i only have a 4ftx2ftx2ft and a 99cmx65cmx65cm and a click-clack, im trying to find a taller enclosure about 3-4ft high 3ft long 2.5 wide
i will post some photos tommorrow

just green tree frogs. i also keep a little murray river short neck in there aswell. it looks a bit messy at the moment. soon it will be all good.
today i also got a little 8 tub rack from someones skip :) that will definitely go to good use

just green tree frogs. i also keep a little murray river short neck in there aswell. it looks a bit messy at the moment. soon it will be all good.
today i also got a little 8 tub rack from someones skip :) that will definitely go to good use
Yeah man i would love to see you GTF's set up with the murray river

Hmm, dont have a room of enclosure, kinda a house of enclosures.
So no pics of them , but got some good photoes of my pets in the'enclosures'.Mostly my room,-I have my 2 Coastals in my room, a Eastern Water dragon on my piano, a 10 year old Bearded Dragon that mostly doesnt go far, than the one branch hes lived on for ages,- got Marbled Velet Broadt geckoes in the dining room, and frogs put front in the garden.
Im buying a shed to go outside , with the intension of housing them all under the one roof.More economical for heating ect.
Anyway.hear are some pics.

Attachments

• 25909.jpg
    25909.jpg
    319.2 KB · Views: 72
  • water pose 005.jpg
    water pose 005.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 76
  • April 2010 063.jpg
    April 2010 063.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_2393.jpg
    IMG_2393.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 79
  • 14-02-2010 100.jpg
    14-02-2010 100.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 76
Andy, I think your showing off a little, we can't all afford doors for our herp rooms!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back