Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha nice hope it works out well for ya and nah just askin coz i got a 8 month from the same clutch as benji haha how old are yours? :)

Thanks mate female 6 was bred by snake ranch and male is 8 was bought at a sydney expo i bought them of a guy as a adult breeding pair about 2 half years ago :) are you thinking about breeding when you fined another one?

When and wheres the next sydney expo ? Keen to go to one as someone went to a canberra one and bought me back my beardie tank soo cheap !

Maybe would have to wait a while tho it takes a while to convince my parents + next on the wish list is a jungle python <3 haha

Yea oi sam ill try find out

Okay sounds good mate yeah I'm only 16 so i have to have my parents permission to took me awhile to convince my mum but she finally let me got my first snake when i was twelve and after that i was interested in the woma's and came home one day and mum had found this pair for me so i was pretty stocked she still doesn't really like them but i have 5 snakes and 2 lizards know and planning on getting more :) just kep nagging at them mate they will give in ;)

Haha true benji is my friend and pretty much the only reason i could get one was coz it was a few weeks after my bday and he was getting one.. Actually now that i think of it that was the same with the beardies!!! Oi benji get a jungle python so i can haha ;)

Hahah, yep i got the beardies than your mum said yes after she found out i got them, same with the woma, pity bout the childrens python tho ahaha

Yeah benjis right there woma you can get one's that look like **** and dont cost all that much or you can get a high black and gold one which would cost abit more but if you do happen to get a jungle make sure you get a nice black and gold on not really sure what people charge for jungles probs not that much as they use to as the snake market is pretty full :) have a look on for sale snakes on here might have a price that people are selling them for

- - - Updated - - -

And also some jungles can be abit snappy

Last edited:
I wont go into too much detail, but you asked for everything, so this is it :)

This is "The Lot" From left to right we have the gecko enclosure (breeding pair of thicktails and a marbled), then the water dragons, centralian and frogs.

IMG_0602.jpg
Water Dragon Enclosure: (4 EWD's and an eastern water skink)

IMG_0220.jpg
Centralian Bearded Enclosure: (Yellow phase centralian)

IMG_0532.jpg
Frog Enclosure: (3 perons and a striped marsh frog)

IMG_0596.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back