Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my lot there not recent pics tho
attachment (2).jpg
Female Intergrade

attachment.jpg
Male Intergrade

attachment (5).jpg
Female Diamond

attachment (4).jpg
Female Woma

couldn't fine any pics of my male woma :/
have no idea why most of them are small then the diamond one is big

Wow! ur so lucky my parents would never let me get that many animals haha it took me ages to convince them to let me get a woma haha next on the list JUNGLE PYTHON!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

WOW caleb love the snakes :)

Hey snakefreak16
Loving Rambo!!! who bred it???

haha yeh im only 15 lol it took alot of mum but lol but i do have a job so i pay for everything and even some electric bills rambo is a montgomery ling jungle bred by brian champion in port macquarie and are top quality snakes :) got him quite cheap ( mates rates lol )and im excited to breed him in a few years :)

i purchased them of a regular member on this site and he is a vet they are the tanimi locality the male i bred to my orange belly female this year he is very reduced pattern looking with only faint striping so he is a good little project i can work on for a while

Hey does this look like a good breeding woma?
dcee2d85-04f0-3199.jpg

Oi benji if urs male and mine female or urs female and mine male we should breed em when their older although can u breed womas from tge same clutch coz i heard you cant do that with beardies ? :p

He looks like a nice male too me mate iv heard woma's can start breeding at the age of 18 months i would breed a 18month old female tho unless she was a good size benji it doesn't matter if you think your male has the nices't colours then other peoples males they will still sell do what you think mate but i think he's nice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back