Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a herp room as yet as I only have 4 frogs in the one viv for now, I spent the first 3 years of my herping studying and have only officially been holding animals for 6 months. But I do hope to house them in my lounge. I have a big double garage that I thought I could turn into my collections area.....but I still like the idea of a work shop lol.

My herp room.

R1361.jpg

hey Everyone this is my Frog and Reptile room, which is also my room, i have labeled the picture, but don't know if you will be able to see
Frog and Reptile Room.jpg

xavarx7 i love your frog tanks. wish i was able to set up using live plants. wouldnt have a clue what to do. the planted tanks always look awesome!

Hmm, dont have a room of enclosure, kinda a house of enclosures.
So no pics of them , but got some good photoes of my pets in the'enclosures'.Mostly my room,-I have my 2 Coastals in my room, a Eastern Water dragon on my piano, a 10 year old Bearded Dragon that mostly doesnt go far, than the one branch hes lived on for ages,- got Marbled Velet Broadt geckoes in the dining room, and frogs put front in the garden.
Im buying a shed to go outside , with the intension of housing them all under the one roof.More economical for heating ect.
Anyway.hear are some pics.
hehe eastern beardie,coastal cp....very nice

xavarx7 i love your frog tanks. wish i was able to set up using live plants. wouldnt have a clue what to do. the planted tanks always look awesome!

hey mate, yeah i love the real planted tanks, look so much better, yeah they can be hard to do and up keep, and cleaning well don't get me started on that, its an all day job for all of them lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back