Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Free Range Snake

This is the desktop on my laptop and one fo my favourite pics of my jungle.
Dave

Last edited:
Love this pic of our two Murray Darling Carpet Pythons cuddling in their plant pot. Names are Emdee(girl) and Boof(boy). Cheers Cheryl

Last edited:
I can't quite decide atm

IMG_0226.jpg

or this one
IMG_0227.jpg

Nice photos guys.

"I've been looking through bullockphotos.com and am almost embarressed to post my pics....god damn there are some FANTASTIC photos there!"

LOL Im blushing now haha, practice makes perfect. When you have taken 40,000 pics you would hope you would get some good ones..

I can never decide on favourites.. Some are good for the pic quality, some for the subject, some for fun etc etc. This are some of my fav recent ones.

Last edited:
ah yeah, I always use my night frog pics, so it dark around the edges. I'm usung the pic of the Blue Mountains Tree frogs I posted in this thread atm.

Okay, I've got a few atm that I'm quite pleased with (sorry if these come out a little on the big side)

ps: the last one is one of Sdajis gorgeous Adders looking at me from off the top of a coffee table :D (I had to tuck my toes in for that shot :lol:)

DSC_0359.jpg

DSC_0398.jpg

DSC_0239.jpg

WOW there are some awesome pics.... Moose that would scare the heebie jeebies out of my toes too but great pic... Pugs your pics are also brilliant.... MoreliaMatt I'm not a fan of the bredli's but you always make them look like I want one.... ;)

Here's some of my fav pics too... also sorry if they turn out big!

Cheers,
Mell

RBBS at ARP
XmasNewYear164.jpg

My hubby with Miss Erwin when she was having a sook!!
Erwin004.jpg

Miss Erwin
Erwin063.jpg

Goerge our Atherton who now lives with a mate!
George011.jpg

Chokko trying to eat me!!! :shock::shock:
Chokko026.jpg

I could probably go on and on and on.... I have soooooo many favourites but at the moment they are my all time faves!!

This would have to be one of many favourites.

Playing hide and seek in the printer :lol::lol:

Attachments

• 100_0829.jpg
    100_0829.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 140
this is one of my favourites from last weekend of Tur at the breathing hole in his pond:)

Attachments

• tur.jpg
    tur.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 118
This is the fav. pic on this computer.
My comp. at home has a few more that I like but not hooked up to the net for that comp.
Hope you like.

Attachments

• Picture 028.jpg
    Picture 028.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 74
Some great photos here. I especialy love mrsshep77's chokko trying to eat her! :lol:

Well here are some of mine.

Attachments

• P4050042.jpg
    P4050042.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 42
  • both at 11 months 2.jpg
    both at 11 months 2.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 75
  • Chuma 1.jpg
    Chuma 1.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 46
  • PA191061.jpg