Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always seem to come back to this one for some reason. I actually like both of these.

Attachments

• GTS2.jpg
    GTS2.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 58
  • Blue_GTS.jpg
    Blue_GTS.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 66
Last edited by a moderator:
OMG Slimebo if you ever ever decide to part with her PLEASE let me know she would be perfect for our Dodge!! Shes just beautiful.... and seems to be a character :D
she is a absolute crackup,she is all personality.we have just bought a stunning bright orange centralian male to go with her but he is still settleing in at the moment.so when he coulours up i'll post some photos of him.

sun pics

First time I took her onto the grass. Must get some better pics. have to wait until her feed goes away! She just ate a fuzzy rat.

Attachments

• me 011.jpg
    me 011.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 56
  • me 009.jpg
    me 009.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 46
Hrmm.

I have a few favs but i'll keep them for next time(when i have the time to find them :D), heres 2 i took recently just so you don't feel left out (and i can say i added ;)).

Attachments

• tn_100_5540.JPG
    tn_100_5540.JPG
    118.1 KB · Views: 45
  • tn_100_5609.JPG
    tn_100_5609.JPG
    104.6 KB · Views: 43
I have a few favs but i'll keep them for next time(when i have the time to find them :D), heres 2 i took recently just so you don't feel left out (and i can say i added ;)).

wow awesome shots snow i love the water python and the water droplets on the carpet...

:p:p

YAHOO I can't wait to meet them! It's only 8days to go!! :D
!!

:lol: i bet cass got a fright when she read 8 days, we know how much we want her married, but we will have to wait the full 18 days, well for me i'll be there in 16 days, need a couple days to recover from the bucks party........

i really like this pic, it means eggs aren't far away............

missygravid6142.jpg

OOOOOOHHHHH Steve that means babies for ME...... :D:D:D
I can't wait to see Miss Erwin like that...

Awesome pics everyone!!!

Mertle I LOVE Stumps he's just a gem but seriously did you ever think of calling him Popeye??? ;)

Sorry about the panic attack Cass.. I was a bit over excited!!:rolleyes:

Cheers,
Mell

hi mell, yes she is looking very close to laying, fingers crossed, your babies are close to being layed, haha......

ps: the last one is one of Sdajis gorgeous Adders looking at me from off the top of a coffee table :D (I had to tuck my toes in for that shot :lol:)

DSC_0239.jpg

I love that picture! It makes her look so adorable (which of course, she is! :) ).

She was copulating for the first time two nights ago, did you see the picture? :)

swingonthespiral: I love the last picture of yours (the Woma) - so endearing! :D You should have posted it in the "Womas look horrible" thread recently :)

Moose, those shots are amazing, the selective focus is bloody excellent! What kind of camera do you use?

I was up in sydey this weekend and went to the wildlife place ner the aquarium, will see if I can get some pics up tonight or tomorrow. They had some stunners, including two Redbelly-Blacks having a cuddle! So cute.

Not the best pics but heres some of my favorite babies

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0066[1]smiley.JPG
    IMG_0066[1]smiley.JPG
    12.5 KB · Views: 50
  • PICT0005.jpg
    PICT0005.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 31
  • woma[1].JPG
    woma[1].JPG