Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
here is my fave herp pic

Solomon

Attachments

• CIMG097424.jpg
    CIMG097424.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 54
Benson yours is adorable!

Mell you know how I feel about your babies!!!

Some great pics everyone :D

A couple of Dodge
dodgehiding.jpg

dodgespoiled.jpg

dodgetongue.jpg

blackbeard160907.jpg

Evie
evie6.jpg

Arthur
arthurshedshadow0408.jpg

Dynamite
dynamitehide.jpg

Taj
tajheadgrass2407.jpg

Hydro
hydrosundown0508.jpg

Jambi
jambifave.jpg

Great shot there mate.. superb.

Beautiful lacie too.

Thanks Mell.... you will get to meet them all very shortly :D..... and its more just point and shoot and outta the 100's of crap ones theres bound to be a good one in there somewhere :lol:

And thanks Pugsly.... from the man himself.... an honour.... and if you are not referring to my pics YAY for whoever pics you are :lol:

Thanks Mell.... you will get to meet them all very shortly :D..... and its more just point and shoot and outta the 100's of crap ones theres bound to be a good one in there somewhere :lol:

And thanks Pugsly.... from the man himself.... an honour.... and if you are not referring to my pics YAY for whoever pics you are :lol:

YAHOO I can't wait to meet them! It's only 8days to go!! :D

I know what you mean about the 100's of crap photo's and then maybe get ONE good pic!!

OOPS Sorry!!! :oops::oops::oops:

YES 18days to go.... my fingernails are too long!! hehehe!!

Yes I love seeing the best pics everyone has! Awesome photographers we have here!

Slimebo that looks like he's done the nude parachute stunt...:lol::lol::lol:
Awesome little pic and I love the way he is laying!!

Thanks Riley.... as i explained before its just a matter of luck and timing..... :D... and Dodge is a dead set poser so that always makes things easier ;)

Slimebo thats adorable!!!!

Slimebo that looks like he's done the nude parachute stunt...:lol::lol::lol:
Awesome little pic and I love the way he is laying!!
she used to have very unorthidox sleeping habits.we came down one morning and found her sleeping like this(first photo)spread-eagled ,hanging on by her fingertips.but a year on she has grown into this beautiful yellow girl(second photo)

Last edited:
OMG Slimebo if you ever ever decide to part with her PLEASE let me know she would be perfect for our Dodge!! Shes just beautiful.... and seems to be a character :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back