Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hehehehehe. Don't pick a fight between your toes and a concrete step lol

hehe,....im still cringing!!!!!
ill make sure i add steel caps to my toes if i decide to fight the steps,...!!

This is my 7.5 foot Diamond taking a chomp out of my hand! As you can see, he got me twice, once on the fingers, second on the wrist lol

IMG_4519.jpg

IMG_4538.jpg

IMG_4544.jpg

But it hurt nowhere near as much as this! lol

IMG_8644.jpg

IMG_8645.jpg

Nice looking bite but you seem to look for any excuse to put photos of yourself with out a shirt on haha

Nice looking diamond as well.

lol..... well i couldn't exactly put a shirt on with a big snake wrapped around my arm lol

Jay:

I ripped the same big toenail clean off while riding a bike barefoot when I was about 12.
The toenail was long and clipped the edge of concrete while the pedal rotated downwards (if that makes sense)

Can confidently say it is one of the most painful experiences I ever had.

No pics unfortunately, but Ive been told neighbours heard me screaming a block away.

lol.... i cringed when i read that... imagining in slow motion you pushing down on the pedal, foot rotating back, nail making contact with concrete, slowly being peeled back from your toe !!!!!!!!!

Yes, it was very painful...... i was at a beach party when it happened (start of the night and no i wasn't drunk). I didnt let it ruin my night and i danced the night away lol one of the bar staff was a nurse so he dressed it etc....... it still bled through all the bandages and all over the floor, poor staff had to keep mopping around me hahaha

lol thats the aussie spirit!

although i dont know how you could walk on it, i surely couldnt and had to be carried in to the hospital....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back