Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that third one is the best. Maybe u should go for some aussie snake colours though.

some advice.... don't make it bigger than your fridge.....

it screws me up all the time (used to cool rooms).

if you are going to make 2 different ring cakes for it... remember to make 2 different flavours....

i would recomend a white mud cake with raspberry through it, like viens...
stuff like that always goes down well with boys parties....

and recipe/cooking help. just PM me

Pics

I too am in Melbourne, Forensick...........................party is THIS Friday. (2 days).
Going to try and make the 3rd one in the post up higher that shamous posted. Not sure that it'll look like that but i'll give it a good go.

I'm pretty sure your cake will be a hit. BUT just in case (as we can't be there or taste it) I want pics or it did'nt happen. Just like a good tag pic. Proof is in the pudding or in your case cake.:lol:

OK cake is underway, i went with a choc. cake as it's my sons favorite.
So far i have baked it, just waiting for it to cool so i can start the fun bit.
I'll take a pic of it so far...

cake so far............open to suggestions

Attachments

• P1020695.JPG
    P1020695.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 196
What colour icing are you going to put on it? and..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR SON :D

that chocolate ripple cake sounds like something i have to try this weekend,..!!!!

just plain chocolate bikkies like the gollywog ones (sorry if theyre not called that anywmore,..)

I made a snake cake a few years back...dunno if I still have the pics but if I do they'll be at home. I tried to make it into a red belly with icing as black as I could make it and red smarties all down the sides for the red tummy. I also dyed some coconut green and spread that around it like grass lol. Because I made it so dark it ended up loking a bit like a big poo :lol:. Perhaps a gtp is the way to go? :lol:

ok it is a GTS, was ment to be a GTP but it didn't turn out like that.
Posting pics asap..................looks good

HERE IT IS..........................Its pretty good for me, it took me nearly all day to make it.

MY GTS Cake

Attachments

• P1020697.JPG
    P1020697.JPG
    114.7 KB · Views: 199
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back