Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snake..man

Reaction score
i need a snake nae for a spotted python :|
plz help me find one
i want it kind of fierce

thankyou:D

I had a snake i called Bazza, it was short for basalisk, the king of serpents. Got the idea from Harry Potter, not so tough now hey :D

something fierce? maybe...RAWR!

No Reptile Boy we can increase our post count this way.

why dont you call it inland taipan, that is a fierce snake name.

You can call it whatever you want, it will never come to its name.

there is no point nameing any animal even cats and dogs are only responding to the sound you make and the tone of your voice however it makes the owner happy not everything we do for our pets it just for them lighten up man

No Reptile Boy we can increase our post count this way.

why dont you call it inland taipan, that is a fierce snake name.

who cares about post count!! if you have a high post count does tht mean you know alot about herps.

threads like this waste band-with on this site. i know you guys are new to the hobby, but there are countless threads like these and there is no point in creating them. there is a search engine on this site so wy cant use use it instead of creating pointless threads like these

When joining the forum, I think we should all be issued with a " flame suit " Sometimes I really feel sorry for those new to this forum and some of us that are not so new...

To those that think its pointless, is it then pointless for your parents to give you a name? Obviously (and not all) some of you dont really care about your animals as much as others? " oh yeah its a snake, throw it in the corner cause i look cool for owning one..."

Seriously, (and i am a hippocrit here for not posting something constructive) if you have a problem with the thread or whether you think its useless, then DONT POST!!! aren't you using bandwith by posting useless unhelpful (to the the thread starter) crap? If you wanna go down that line than couldnt you also say that this is a REPTILE forum and then half of whats posted in chit chat is useless too?

What is classed as crap and useless and the likes to some people is not to others, I just thank myself for not starting a thread like this for my newly aquired King Skinks and Blueys, as I woulda got some bozzo's telling me its useless...

I'll probably get flamed etc, but as the new people will learn that is part of this site, and we all wonder why a fair few of the "Experienced Experts" no longer post as much as they used to...

Oh and sorry for the thread steal, some people just need to be told...

Why not Guts or Jaws? My stimmie is named Guts.

Regards...
Ash...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back