Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
who cares about post count!! if you have a high post count does tht mean you know alot about herps.

threads like this waste band-with on this site. i know you guys are new to the hobby, but there are countless threads like these and there is no point in creating them. there is a search engine on this site so wy cant use use it instead of creating pointless threads like these

if you have a high post count does tht mean you know alot about herps.
i know you guys are new to the hobby
Reptile_Boy
user_offline.gif

Subscriber
Age/Gender: 15
Male.gif

Photos: 5

Age/Gender: 15
Male.gif

;).

just bash your keyboard then re-arrange the letters into something cool sounding :D

how about pancake? it kinda looks like a pancake when you leave it in th pan for too long and it gets thoe brown spots lol

Reptillian I agree, I believe there are a few forum trolls around. If you don't like the thread then don't read it. Easy as that! Puting others down is a waste of time and "bandwidth" too.

who cares about post count!! if you have a high post count does tht mean you know alot about herps.

threads like this waste band-with on this site. i know you guys are new to the hobby, but there are countless threads like these and there is no point in creating them. there is a search engine on this site so wy cant use use it instead of creating pointless threads like these

Wow, someone thinks they own the joint!

What about "Big Bertha". A 43 ton howitzer cannon that could fire a 2,200 lb shell over 9 miles. Thats pretty fierce...

Call it something a bit obscure.
My little guy is called Spoon,
my next one is gonna be called Listerine.

so look around your room and list objects.
you'll find something.

p.s. if anyone steals Listerine as a name I'll scratch your eyes out.

I name mine after diseases.. Scurvy, Typhus, Coli, Anthrax etc. There are some cooool diseases names out there like beriberi.

Lol, i had a big beefy yellow canary named Brutus, gave him to my old man cause the chirping irritated my wife. And his missus went and re-named him Charlie! NOT HAPPY JAN!!!

LOL!!! I would still call him Brutus when ever I visited. You can't go and change an animals name....... We had a chihuahua named Brutus it really suited him as he was very yappy and used to act tough......

yeh ummm thats old already shown here about a year ago

Dude,

seriously turn around and look at the wall or go out the back and dig a hole or something...

Your wasting bandwidth...:lol:

Call it lucifer... or loki, the god of mischief...

Reptile_Boy said:
where does age come into this?

Khagan was pointing out that you're also new to the hobby. His comment was hilarious, and it completely ruins it that I have to explain it to you.

Reptile_Boy said:
yeh ummm thats old already shown here about a year ago

For a red belt, you weren't very fluent.

What about something like Ciaran, or Faolan. Things like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back