Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen Frank the "snake catcher" before on a doco somewhere, his techniques, while they appear safe for him, leave a lot to be desired in regards to the overall welfare of the animal. *shakes head* How many ribs were broken you reckon??

That guy is a nut job , what's with the bandages stuck to his gloves hehehe.
Like the way he goes for a high five , and gets snubbed lol.

God almighty :(, I just love the way they say it's a bit aggresive/defensive (G I wonder why). If your that dam afraid why do it?. Lol and yes love the bandages on the gloves, you can never be to prepaired for these things, does he actually cry at the end?. Then after all the comotion he's a hero at the end and wraps the poor snake around his neck. :0

instead of just leavin a comment hows about callin him to tell him how cruel he is his number is on the side of the box. just an idea i would but cant call mobiles

That is the worst thing i have ever seen, what a pathetic joke for a snake catcher:evil: .

" Wow its aggresive....well defensive anyway" :evil: :evil: :evil: yeah id be pretty damed defensive if i had 2 fat @#$%^ standing on me for over an hour jamming me with sticks.

I really want to give him a call and a piece of my mind, but if he reckons that is his 2000th brown somehow i dont think he will listen to me.

What a clown shoe.

donk

:x Some ppl make me so angry!, i couldnt help myself and comented on the vid.

hahaha!! I don't blame you that was such a disgusting vid!! BTW which comment is yours?? The one that's had some thought into it I would say....;)

I hate that I don't have sound on my computer at work, I can never fully appreciate what these idiots are saying!!!

send it to nspw thay will take his licence away for improper Venomous
snake handling. and if you do handling like that in any wild life rescue place your licence is taken away that is rule. and in nsw you do a refresher course i know in wires you do and how he passed that i don't know and wering gloves.

Last edited:
How cruel id love to stand on his back and shove a broom into his neck.:x

I've seen Frank the "snake catcher" before on a doco somewhere, his techniques, while they appear safe for him, leave a lot to be desired in regards to the overall welfare of the animal. *shakes head* How many ribs were broken you reckon??

yes he was in deadly predatrs snakes your number one phobia is here dvd he was ***** ther too

Oh come on you guys, I know your all just jealous because you don't have a flashy pair of boot like his! :). That was his longest ever brown!, as all the others were cut in two with his tongs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back