So when/where's the next melb meet???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: meeting

if its angels house everyone is going too, then shouldn't angel decide the time and date? and if it doesn't suit everyone then tuff titties? :)

RE: meeting

cool, i havnt met most of these ppl on this site so im looking 4ward to it...in werribee right? im only a couple of hours away, ill drive the camper,lol
baz

Re: RE: meeting

soulweaver said:
if its angels house everyone is going too, then shouldn't angel decide the time and date? and if it doesn't suit everyone then tuff titties? :)

I was/am in complete agreeance - I was just saying that IF it ended up being on the 7th again - I would be there.
On top of that - the date of the 7th was being thrown around before Angel had had her say :D lol - what can I say?? You guys are eager!! :)
Sorry guys - looks like I won't be able to make it, but f**k knows I'll try :)
Bex

RE: Re: RE: meeting

I was/am in complete agreeance - I was just saying that IF it ended up being on the 7th again - I would be there.
On top of that - the date of the 7th was being thrown around before Angel had had her say lol - what can I say?? You guys are eager!!
Sorry guys - looks like I won't be able to make it, but f**k knows I'll try
Bex
I wont miss the meet, and their is a passanger seat Bexs or the back of ute any way your 25min from my joint so wat ever happens there is a spare seat for you

bexy knows she can always get a lift with us ;)

ah we get to meet the stacemeister :lol: ;)

Well a meet wouldn't be complete with out DP. ;) I live 10 mins from Angels so I shall be there with bells on!! :D

Hmm I'll try to make it but I have to be in Wangeratta the next day and then drive home. Which may be hard hung-over. Would be cool to meet everyone.

damn at angels im not sure if i will be able to make it but ill try my best can anyone give us a lift lol

sounds like its gunna be a good shindig will finally get to meet the rest of the melbourne crew looking forward to it
dont yall forget to bring your snakies

oh and hope no ones allergic to huskies lol

haha, very funny hunny :p

sounds like a fun day, looking forward to meeting al u fellow Melbournian herp luvers out there...hehe, on the day of my B'day too...19, so very old :)

Ok - well, when you all establish with the 'Part Holder' what date it will be on, let me know and I will see if I have anything on...
Mind you, I spoke to Lukey boy last night and he's not coming either way. Insists that he has nothing in common with everyone!! lol!! "how would you feel if I dragged you along to a Drum meet?!?" lol - I said "it can't be any worse than being dragged along to gigs!!" hehehehe
So yeah - a lift might be in order... But I don't want anyone back tracking from WILLIE to sunbury then BACK to werribee etc etc, let alone the trip home...
We'll see
B :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back