Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha......actually I have known of a couple that are the genuine spawn of Satan!

Mine is the worlds greatest sook......:lol:

Case in question, my nephews Bredli, i don't think i would feel safe even wearing welding gloves, i think maybe if i was wearing 1 of those chain mesh shark suits i might feel comfortable handling that particular Bredli :( ...........................................Ron

Case in question, my nephews Bredli, i don't think i would feel safe even wearing welding gloves, i think maybe if i was wearing 1 of those chain mesh shark suits i might feel comfortable handling that particular Bredli :( ...........................................Ron

I really do believe that you should take it and calm it down.........Let me know when you get it.....I'll bring the GoPro around! :lol:

Yeah...you would do it just for ****s and giggles, not worrying about my shredded flesh and copious amounts of blood :) ...........................Ron

Look what you guys made me do....;)

twckayN.jpg

meet Beethoven, sticking with my composers theme of course... He/she is a dream to handle & soooo very happy with this baby! I had decided I was getting a Bredli I then looked online, found a breeder near where I live, the Bredli was a good price & it was the week I get paid anyways so I thought well then why not???!!!

Thanks, he is an awesome bredli.

That one was bred by orientalis on here.

new addition

View attachment 290915just thought i would take the chance to upload another one of smiley and give another plug to "Shiresnakes" and i am hoping to pick up a nice hypo bredli tomorrow...so what name goes with smiley....well i picked up my new hypo bredli yesterday its a female 4 months old she is stunning i will throw up some pics in a week when she settles now to think of a good name for her....

Last edited:
my bredli 18months old

You're not wrong orientalis, absolutely all round great snakes.
Anymore people want to show off their bredli?

heres a few snaps of my bredli

Attachments

• blaze2.jpg
    blaze2.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 94
  • blaze3.jpg
    blaze3.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 87
Hands down the best python, just beautiful! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back