Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes she's a very good snake, very companionable and travels very well, loves attention and being around people. She gets the most outside and ppl time than the rest because she is so placid and easy going and has this magic placid touch over some of my other snakes. She is my third python yet she is my favourite.
Sadly Rose passed away about a week or so back from some digestive issues, couldn't save her in time, vet was closed on that Sunday, she died that night.

Another shot of the Freckle / Stonewash boy.

He was up for sale for quite a while but no interest? - so decided to keep him back. Have a nice female now for him this season, so hopefully they get the deed done and will finally make some progress with these. Apparently this morph is recessive though ( not saying my male is, it could be a completely different or random thing but worth a shot ) - so all the young females would be kept back and bred to him down the track.

p1150284q.jpg

Thanks Jay! I'm kind of glad he didn't sell now anyway - it will be a fantastic feeling if I can prove this line out. :p

I don't mean to be circumventing forum rules, but I am trying to find a good home for my 2 year old classic Bredli female and had hoped to post in the Freebies section but apparently this is locked to standard users as well. I'd be much happier knowing she was going to someone in the community here.

I don't have a current picture but this is her as a hatchy. if anyone is looking for a new (somewhat snappy) companion, please let me know.
View attachment 291175

Yesterday I welcomed a new member of the family, a 4 year old Bredli, Frankie, he was a rehome from a couple who had him since he was 5 months old, they have no time for him and were happy I could give him a welcome home, I got him home and put him in his new enclosure, I covered half of it to help him settle, 24hrs later and he has been exploring and seems to be settling, I will handle him later in the week and offer him a feed, only got 1 photo before putting him in the enclosure, more to come when I start handling him

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 123
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 135
My bredli i got tonight still need to think of a name for him but hes a chilled as snake, mad little buddy =D
5uvyru4u.jpg

Was just wondering if mine is classic hypo or hyper, am new to owning a snake and cant really tell~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back