This is How it Should Be!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you saying that not one single person actually saw him shooting ? I don't pretend to know much about the case but I thought he was wandering around on foot shooting indiscriminately and if so surely someone would have seen him. I thought it was fairly cut and dried that he did it ?
I don't doubt that this or any other Government would do what you suggest but I must admit I have never heard anything about possible doubt as to his guilt.

My thoughts exactly.

I'm suprised you guys haven't heard mention of Bryants possible innocence in conversations before, i've heard talk of this before, most of what J&C wrote is common knowledge to many people, hell i wouldn't be surprised if there's a book written about it. I have no idea what is the truth of it all but am certainly open to the possibility of foul play in Bryants case.

Yeah hugsta mate, that's what almost everyone does, me included :wink:

AntaresiaLady said:
And Boa- you must hang around with some really nice bikers. All the ones I knew (my godfather was in a bike 'club') have some people in them who have criminal records of some sort.

Antlady, i think Boa might be referring to the chardonnay sipping weekend only type ''biker'', you know the ones that go back to their jobs as Lawyers, accountants etc on monday morning, rather than the axe weilding, drug peddling gang type bikers.

"Cue XFiles theme song" Government conspiracy,Bryant's innocent " End XFiles theme song"

Seriously its not the first time I have heard that about Bryant.Milat and Chopper told me too :roll:

Lol Ramsayi, that's it mate there is a conspiracy theory for almost every massacre that ever happened. It didn't take long for conspiracy theories to arise after Sept 11 either, you know like Bin boy was in with Big W to bring on the next big war and that. I dont regard all of the conspiracy theories as being baloney just because there are so many of them but, though many are plainly absurd. I guess in the end we are mostly all like sheep and as long as we are all well fed who's going to do anything about anything anyway? Now pass me that hamburger...

Goes without saying Huggy, a nice cold beverage to wash it down with too please. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back