This is How it Should Be!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You also forget to mention that he suffered Aspergers syndrome(not sure on the spelling) which is a form of schitsophrenia(?), have you any knowledge of this condition, if you did, you would realise that the people who have it, as my niece has it, go compeletely off the rails and within an hour so, somtimes longer, they have absolutely no recolection of what they did. But, I suppose they used this information to try and help pin the blame on him too. How come you know so much about it all and how do you know they are all factual. After all, there are still those that believe Buzz was not the first person on the moon - that's just speculation, not factual and still unproven that he didn't. All the eveidence is there that he did though, so does this mean he did or didn't.

AspergerSyndrome is a form of autism. Its pretty much flavour of the month with psychologist. Its the new ADD. Its a way of explaining away antisocial behaviour. Its a series of behavoural charateristic. Autism can be detected through genetic tests. I dont know if Aspergers can be.
Half the people on this list could be described as having Aspergers by the way the behave.
I dont deny the existance of Aspergis, just its over diagnosis.

Don't disagree Pete, there are too many kids out there that doctors say have ADD or ADHD. My neice, however, went through that many tests that it wasn't funny. The doctors used to blame the mother but couldn't explain why the other 4 kids were OK, she needs to be on medication to help control it. They can't handle any change and once in a routine can be OK. How many 13 yr old kids get excited about going to dreamworld for their first time and once there, refuse to go becasue they can't handle all their emotions and just want to stay in the hotel and not go anywhere, it is pretty sad. I am also a sceptic about ADD and the like myself, too many docotrs find it easy to blame the kids behaviour on it, but when you see it with someone that truely has it, it is a different and eye opening thing.

when I went to art school, we had a guy with Schizophrenia(there were several actually). totally destroyed his life but he appeared to manage well and was a pretty good artists. he gave a talk on the topic and pointed out other famous artists who had been schizophrenis. After the talk there were people walking around claiming to be a bit scizo or a bit autisitic.Thought it added a bit of colour to their artistic pretensions. Sad really.

My godmother's son-who is only a few years younger than me-was "diagnosed" with ADD when he was 8 or so. Overnight he'd gone from a bright, cheeky but loving boy to an absolute monster. After all of about two or three doctors visits my godmother was advised to start him on drugs for it, over the next 10 or so years they tried many different treatments for his "condition", none of which worked very well and some seemed to make him worse. When he was 19 she took him to yet another in a long series of doctors who expressed his disgust at what had preceeded in terms of his treatment and testing because (as it turned out) he'd never had ADD at all. He was schizophrenic and had been the whole time. The first doctor was way too quick to jump on the ADD bandwagon (at the time it was just starting to reach almost hysterical proportions) and subsequent doctors just assumed the initial diagnosis was correct.

You still haven't answered my question, how come you know so much? And if this information is correct and common knowledge, then surely this would be enough to have a royal commision entered into. Doesn't add up that ALL the evidence is pointed toards his innocence and he still went to gaol. As spoken about earlier on in this topic, if you were on the jury and had any doubt that it wasn't him or the wasn't 100% conclusive evidence, would you send him to prison for the rest of his life. The media would not have much effect on the jury once the trials started as they are kept in isolation of any media, tv, newspaper etc.

Well, it is certainly interesting, that's for sure.

Are you saying that not one single person actually saw him shooting ? I don't pretend to know much about the case but I thought he was wandering around on foot shooting indiscriminately and if so surely someone would have seen him. I thought it was fairly cut and dried that he did it ?
I don't doubt that this or any other Government would do what you suggest but I must admit I have never heard anything about possible doubt as to his guilt.
http://members.iinet.net.au/~jenks/carleen.html

I do notice however that the statistics in this theory differ to those offered by J and C........and I'm sure if we looked hard enough we could find yet more examples of differing stories. It's the same with just about any historical event.

I'm sorry, I don't mean to sound as if I'm critiscising you or something.....but how do you know this for sure? How is it different to any other story on offer? Were you there?

No need to be sarcastic, I'm showing you the respect and courtesy of being polite. How did you get the transcripts?

It's hardly stupid to ask if a person was there Mr Bredli, do you know the names of everyone who was? Do you know exactly who you are talking to when you chat in these threads? If so you are one up on everyone who chats online. If I had assumed he wasn't there, and had no basis for what he's saying and I'd been wrong I'd have felt horrible to be proven wrong. I don't have the need to treat people I chat with online with ignorance, if you do, then that's your choice.

dobermanmick said:
Quote: ?
A close friend to me was convicted and spent two years in jail for a crime he didn't commit. Whilst there he witnessed many beatings, and a man stabbed to death right in front of him. He is forever scarred, and spends most of his time drunk now- he is haunted by his time in jail. It turned a good guy who hung around the wrong people into a mess. Its a crazy crazy world we live in. It truly is.

And bet he told you he was innocent didnt he ?

He didn't need to tell me he was innocent. I was WITH HIM when the alleged incident occured. I'll leave you all to imagine just what that means. I was one witness against five who were drunk, and or drugged out at the time. And for some ridiculous reason unknown to me - their 'testimony' was said to be more credible than mine, because they locked him up.

And Boa- you must hang around with some really nice bikers. All the ones I knew (my godfather was in a bike 'club') have some people in them who have criminal records of some sort.

I don't hang out with any of my old friends anymore- I grew up and moved away- happy to say most of them grew up too!

My apology if some posts don't make sence, but JandC_Reptiles ask to remove his posts.

does anybody have any positive alteratives to the way sheriff joe arpaio operates.
if you do please share them with us.
cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back