Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ssssnakeman said:
that is one beautiful tiger austy, are you breeding from it this year?

thanks sm, unfortunately, I don't have a female to go with him :( Though if anyone knows of adult females with high yellow bellies like his i'd sure like to get in contact :D

Cheers,
Austy.

more more more....anyone else out there got any more Ven pics???pleeeease that tiger is one of the most beautiful snakes Ive ever seen......can anyone beat that ??

nice pic tremain,
pugnatious little mongrals arent they,

nick

They get upset easy that's for sure....
One dropped one of my uncles a few years ago.....he was picking up his kids from the picture cinemas, thought he stood in barb wire....He last remembers laying down and saying good bye to his wife outside the ambulance station.
Seven units of anti venom later......still never been quite the same; lacks the energy he use to have.
His cancer has gone into remission however.....whether the bite had anything to do with it; who knows......

dugite I found in my garage last summer, usually get 2-3 a summer in my backyard/garage/frontyard. I live in City beach, with my backyard backing onto the sand dunes so they love to play hide and seek at my place. This one had quite the kink in it's back. Obviously he/she tried to take shelter in someone elses home, and the owner wasn't as happy to see it as i was...

bentback.jpg

dugite2.jpg

dugite.jpg

tiger.jpg

small pic but the only one I have. This guy was being a menace at a friends place, so i removed him and placed him in the swamp about 1km away where i assume he came from. Nastier then satan himself.

venomous snakes ay? you're all crazy! :p just kidding. nice pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back