Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't resist putting one of Hoover in too...because she's such a good lookin girlie....not that I'd want to tell her if she wasn't :shock:

Dont ya just love the way those Bandy -Bandy's do that figure eight with there body, when threatened...
Heres a poor pic of an eastern brown; that didnt like the fact of me trying to get a close up head shot...
Also a black....cheers to my mate for dealing with them while i played photographer...some nice animals and pic's in this thread 8)

here are some shots of my wellsi and pyrrus. the photos were taken by AD i wish i could take photos like him LOL

cheers Sam

heres some that i was behind the camera notice the difference LOL

cheers Sam

great pics everyone! i am waiting for elapid68 to post some pics of the chappell island tiger snake (he posted it in an old thread). Amazing looking snake, i have the pic as my wallpaper atm. would i get into trouble if i posted it on his behalf??? i can't find the link to it...

smalleye.jpg

b2bf00b5.jpg

OK look i'm going to post it anyway, can a mod delete it if it breaches some sort of copyright thingy? just to reconfirm THIS PICTURE WAS TAKEN BY ELAPID68 AND IS NOT MINE... :oops: :roll: but i couldn't resist... :wink:

whoooa sam thats one nice stephens beut colouration that almost caramel coloutr and it also turns into stripe in osme places those are my favourite elapids that is awesome :)

and nice adder pics too

Hay what a great lot of photos, byup you have some incredible animals....and that stephens Banded is insane...never have i seen one with that wacky pattening, where was that located? Cunnungra way?

Amigadae that picture of the Bandy Bandy looks alot like a picture in a book I have of snakes of the darwin area. Did you have anything to do with that book?

nope its a pritty common shot for a bandy bandy it doesnt take much to get them to loop up like that...

i want a tiger like that Austy.....absolutely perfect looking snake....thanks to all the pros who posted shots....this ven obsession has gotta stop....

whoa!

what an absolutly stunning stevens sam!

are we going to work something out for some of your wellsi? :roll:

nick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back